Limelight Animations Release

Hey Episodians,

This week we’re here with some new animations in this release! You may have seen some of these from the stories: Pitch Perfect, and My Teacher, My Gangster. Here’s a list of all of the animations that we’re releasing:

Male and Female
Fall
Run_Fall
Kick_Crotch_Receive
Kick_Crotch_Give
idle_lay_facedown_loop_rear
crowdsurf_excited_loop
Sing_dance_fingersnap_loop
Sing_tambourine_happy_loop
dance_frame_loop_rear
idle_exhausted_cramp_loop

As always, please let us know if you encounter any issues.

Love,
The Episode Team

Love the kick crotch ones :joy: Can’t wait to use those!!

O.M.G!!! Yes!

yass

YAY!!! You don’t know how glad you made me by giving us the same ones for both sexes😭

Though I can’t find the crowdsurf animation anywhere?

I can’t either :thinking:

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

YESSS
I needed kick and runfall so damn much :sneezing_face:

Thanks to this right-in-time update, FTD will be the bomb :sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

I just realized how ugly this emoji looks :sneezing_face:

WOW YESSS!! tysm!

MMMM I’ve been waiting for the singing ones for so long!! so excited to use these!

Falling!! Singing!! KICKING CROTCHES! YASS!

Thanks for catching this and bringing it to our attention! It looks like there were some extra layers that needed to be lifted but it should be viewable now.

Will there ever be a guitar animation?

omg I needed ALL OF THESE in my life, thank you so much!!! :heart_eyes:

We need kick for INK too :sob:

But nice!

OMG!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS, THANK YOUUU SOO FREAKIN’ MUCH!!! :revolving_hearts: :heartpulse: :sparkling_heart: :sparkles: You just made Limelight Life SOOO much easier!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

P.S. As you can tell, I’m pretty happy :four_leaf_clover: and in too much of a GOOD mood and you just made it all the better!!
:smiley: :smiley: :+1:t2:

This is great, but can we have the same animations in INK? And please release a military animation ones, like salute, hand shakes, etc. But thank you for this!

lol thanks Episode staff