Limelight Animations Release

Yay! I’m especially excited about the kick crotch one

4 Likes

I wish this was in INK too R.I.P

4 Likes

These are probably the most exciting animations to ever be released! I’m mainly talking about the kicking. :rofl:

6 Likes

Yess!!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure ink isn’t going to get any more animations

2 Likes

Oh, that’s bad. I’m not very fond of using limelight with my story.

I don’t have the new features yet on episode and I wonder when I’ll be getting it?!
I have an android btw!!

This is an update for a portal, not the app, so you should have them in your behaviors catalog already :slight_smile:

My episode portal still looks the same through nothing change

These are new animations you have to find in the behavior folder

When I try adding run_fall to my script, it comes up with the error: “ANIMATIONPROPERTIES” (that’s all I can see as the text box cuts off there) and it won’t let me view my story because of it.

It’s not the animation command it’s a wrong overlay command.

Use:
@overlay OVERLAY clear instead of @remove OVERLAY

Oh my gosh, hahaha that makes more sense! Thanks!

now we can kick all the trust fund bad boys in the crotch, aw ye

5 Likes

There is a one, the props is just not open in the writer portal (the air guitar one but we can’t use a prop so…)

These are great but is it just me or there’s something a little bit off with the fall animation one? Just look at the pose, it definitely looks different than the Ink fall one…

does anyone else see this? It’s a little creepy…

The kick_crotch ones seems… useful? :joy: seriously, Episode, what’s going on there? :thinking::joy:

6 Likes

I noticed this too! Some weirdos could definitely use the ending of run_fall for another activity… and literally that’s the last thing the Episode feed needs lol

8 Likes

Actually, both fall and run_fall ends like this, they didn’t just make one of those, they made two different animations that have that creepy pose :woman_facepalming:

It really is…

3 Likes

Yeah, I bet there will be :worried::woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

On the bright side, it will be a useful pose for a lot of other more innocent things, I’m sure. And anyone who uses it for “that” will be forced to remove it from their story after being submitt d for review.

4 Likes