[Limelight] Animations Release

Are you still unable to locate the animation? I was halfway through releasing the animations when this was posted so there’s a potential chance it may have not been released when you were checking. If you’re still not able to find it then I’ll do another check to make sure we’ve got it covered.

Edit: I found the issue. It should be viewable now. Please let me know if you’re still not seeing it!

Yep, it’s viewable now for both male and female animations. Thanks for the fix and fast response! :+1:

Ink is used more than classic I believe

I think they still release new clothes for ink

Idk about animations

Yes, but still it cant get any more updates because of that?

I mean they could but i guess they decided not to

Oh I love the limelight style just the male noses more so aren’t the greatest

They’ve said it’s because Classic runs on an older system, so some of the new features they release that work for Ink and Limelight arent compatible with Classic. When they can get them to work with Classic, they release them, but sometimes it takes longer and sometimes they can’t get it to work at all.

Yay!

WOAH WOAH BUT GUYS dance_drop_it IS FOR LIMELIGHT TOO I JUST REALISED LIKE WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN???

I wish there was more talking animations. Like the ones without looping.

Can they bring me the classic Afro that is in the Mobile creator for INK back, please??

Just do this:

@CHAR starts drop_it

CHAR2 (talk_repulsed)
No – Don’t do this, please???

@CHAR2 starts idle

@CHAR is laugh_chuckle

This’ll make CHAR2 start the idle animation while CHAR is laughing, or talking…

Using “starts” like “@CHAR starts idle” that means they’ll start a new animation WHILE something else is being done. Example above ^^

In Limelight?

All styles. :confused:

No Offense.

Oh. Thanks, I’ll try it out!

How do I post my story?

Once you finish 3 episodes, press the “Publish” button on the Portal.