Limelight animations

In INK, the animations “shush”, “flirt_fingersnap”, and “yawn_bored” all create facial expressions that have become popularly used on episode for comedic effect. I was wondering what animations in LL might create similar facial expressions as an end result? I’m writing my first story in LL so I’m not familiar with all the animations yet :smile:

for yawn bored in LL would look like:

for something like flirt_fingersnap there’s these:

this one is called talk flirt_squint

this one is called talk_flirt_smile_lookaway

and then this one is called talk_flirt_coy

I will find more. just give me a sec

this one is talk_flirt_charming

this one is flirt_wink_happy

edit: Lastly there is ALOT but what I do is I go to art catalog then go to animations then click LL and of course I would pick either female or male, but you can search where it shows search animation you can search up stuff like flirt, cough, etc. hope this helps. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I more so meant if there are similar animations that make those awkward/funny reactions. For example, the ink animation “shush” is sometimes used for the ending wide eyed facial expression. (for comedic effect). I was wondering if there are similar ones in LL. The only ones I’ve noticed are sing_fail_embarrassed and react_sit_confused

Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 2.14.21 PM
Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 2.14.33 PM
Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 2.17.31 PM

I use laugh_chuckle and sometimes kiss_cheek_give for the wide eyes (similar to your 3rd pic) but sometimes seems to be more for males!

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

For the middle one,
Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 2.14.33 PM

in LL it’d be talk_doubtful

But also depends on facial features how certain animations turn out looking at the end.

As for the first picture you asked about there is, I just can’t remember from the top of my head which one does. But it helps to observe every animation and see what the endings look like. Sounds very time consuming but there’s a lot of looks to find that are useful for comedy effect some that not all characters do because of different facial features while some majority do. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

thank you! i’ll add that to the list! & yeah i’ll have to find some down time to go through all of the animations for male and female

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.