[Limelight] Art Release 08/19/2021

Glad to know! It became very daunting reading some of the comments and knowing the struggle but also wanting to edit as per usual. Thank you, and have a lovely week too :relieved: :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Aww thank you so much! : D
That means a lot to me! <3

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Glad you like it! : D <3

3 Likes

Omy, tysm aashi! :pleading_face::point_right:t2::point_left:t2::heart::sparkles:

4 Likes

Tysm shivi! :pleading_face::point_right:t2::point_left:t2::heart::sparkles:

4 Likes

This right here is what’s needed to be said. The team at Episode has little say in what happens in the app. Pocket Gems is the one holding all the cards and money. For there to be even the tiniest chance for change in the app that means you need to rally at least 75% of Episode users (readers, writers, YouTubers, edit makers, forum members) to stop using the app and giving them money for several months, and still that might not do anything.

Also people if you want to rant about Episode updates without getting flagged go to the Thursday thread

15 Likes

Thank u Vera :heart_decoration::heart_decoration:

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Wait really-

I liked this update aside from the lack of clothes for guys but I deleted my post to avoid conflict😭

Awww.

5 Likes

People even messaged me on Instagram telling me I shouldn’t post or I should take my post down even tho I was content with the update-

(Plz don’t do that to creators guys.)

15 Likes

You can repost it here, and on the edit thread the forums has! At first we were more annoyed at the fact people who were posting, but it became more of being annoyed at Episode since we understand many people want to edit and have been looking forward to it. The boycott has become ineffective anyway, and it’s kinda making us lose hope. Feel free to post your edits.

8 Likes

Those people shouldn’t be telling you that, since the boycott is only meant for people who make the decision not to repost themselves.

8 Likes

Has anyone noticed this Update doesn’t even have a real name?

11 Likes

Someone notify me when we get an art update with fantasy/medieval items and BGs a.k.a. stuff we actually lack and don’t have MORE THAN PLENTY of.
:wave:

16 Likes

Read through the whole thread and it’s well deserved, they made one piece of male clothing… at that point just don’t release any

10 Likes

Congratulations :tada: to all the editors who are featured on the page :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

y’all’s edits are up

20 Likes

Reading through this thread was a whirlwind. I definitely understand the unrest, but couldn’t help but laugh. :sob:

Everyone: Let’s stand in solidarity to prove to Episode we won’t be silenced.

People posting edits: image

The edits were beautiful though, great job to those who posted, and I hope Episode does take everything into consideration. :blob_hearts:

19 Likes

Oh wow! :joy:

4 Likes

Not nitpicking, but this new black is actually darker. At least next to the Complex Color one. :woman_shrugging:t5:

Still a sad arse update.

7 Likes