[Limelight] Art Release 08/19/2021

SO just wanted to compare color, the once we just got and the once where we can pick our own, black looks the same. els they are diffrent colors.

58 Likes

love the backgrounds, had a story idea some time ago they would have been amazing for, unfortently dropped it.

11 Likes

What’s the bedroom background look like?

7 Likes

Am early at least but the update :thinking: let’s see the edit we can make come on guys :clap::clap:

6 Likes

The more I keep looking at the black jump suit I’ve noticed the new one is actually a shade darker. It’s a subtle change though which you have to really look to notice it.

12 Likes

Thank you for pointing it out! :pray: People repeatedly ask for these backgrounds - yet, it seems we won’t get them any time soon… I always wonder how they decide which of these items they gonna release?!

17 Likes
Summary

Editors will edit :frowning: so we are talking to walls here

12 Likes

Right I agree

6 Likes

Tay, you got to be smart about what you respond to, disappointment is not dealt well here, also I am disappointed but I won’t let it spoil my mood

15 Likes

I wish there was a matching boat overlay with the tunnel of love so we could show them going through! Still pretty cool. And yeah the outfits arent the coolest but they are updating EVERY WEEK which is insane so we can see what they bring next time!

25 Likes

The backgrounds are awesome, and I love that tube top.

But it’s another disappointment regarding the Male Clothing… once again!

30 Likes

Nothing for the males but the females can get a whole closet :frowning_face:

16 Likes

There is💕it in the overlay section

42 Likes

Oh okay awesome, even better!!!

7 Likes

I think it has same color, its just have a bit darker shadows

7 Likes

I think episode tries like getting animals and more fashionable clothing has been fantastic, but with male items we get nothing major. I could make a list of what’s lacking, but all I’ll say is episode please no more recolors, your audience what’s something new. One big thing that we need is male items, we can only make but so many outfits for them

26 Likes

Hey all! :white_heart:

Since Episode is clearly not listening to our wants and needs, I advise all of you who are unhappy with Episode’s update to postpone your edit at this time, and not edit anything for this week’s release. As saddened as we are, by doing so, they’ll have to listen to our concerns and cannot continue with this behavior. We cannot be frustrated at Episode but continue to provide content for them to be posting on their social media.

72 Likes

It could be but I do see a more darker shade. It could also just be my phone doing that as well.

5 Likes

The males lack outfits and accessories and it got to the point where most of the males in my story have the same outfits on but just different colors, but i guess we just have to get creative with it.

21 Likes

watch this thing get flagged but I agree :sob:

16 Likes