[Limelight] Art Release: A Little Bit of Everything in This Release

Hello All!

Time for our monthly release! As mentioned previously, we will have a theme for each monthly release to tie the items all together. This month’s theme is Pride-wear!

While every release will have outfits for females, males, and female plus, sometimes, we’ll throw in some fun other stuff! Please note that not every addition will make an appearance in every release.

Want us to feature your looks and scenes on our Instagram account, @EpisodeCreators? We’ll be making 2 separate posts with some of our favorite characters and outfits from this thread. The first deadline for creating images is 5 AM PST tomorrow, and the second deadline for creating images is 5 AM PST next Wednesday (June 22nd)

When are these for you?
Check here for tomorrow!
Check here for the 2nd deadline!

Though not all images may make it into the final posts, we appreciate your effort and try to include as many images as we can! Be sure to say you’ll allow us to feature your character in your post!

Limelight Female
High Waisted Loose Jeans Denim Embroidery Floral Blue Green Yellow
Basic Camisole Cotton Rainbow Heart
Asymmetrical Belted Pleat Skirt Cotton Plaid Checkers Rainbow
Muscle Cropped Tank Cotton Rainbow
Heart Plate Statement Earring Metal Silver
Ombre Tights Polyester Complex Color
Wind Breaker Polyester Rainbow
Sneakers Chunky Rubber Rainbow
High Waisted Loose Jeans Denim Rainbow

Limelight Male
Long Sleeved Button Up Sweater Cotton Pink
Bell Sleeve Tied Crop Top Cotton Pink Yellow Cherry
Heeled Close Toed Ankle Boot Suede Red Prailine
Pleated Tennis Skirt Cotton Complex Color
Bell Sleeve Tied Crop Top Cotton Pink Strawberry
Cut Off Tank Top Cotton Complex Color
Sneakers Chunky Rubber Rainbow

Limelight Female Plus
Ombre Tights Polyester Complex Color
Asymmetrical Belted Pleat Skirt Cotton Plaid Checkers Rainbow
Oversized Crop T Shirt Cotton Graphic Heart Rainbow
Flag Striped Cape Cotton Rainbow

Backgrounds
EXT. BIG CITY STREET - DAY
EXT. BIG CITY STREET - NIGHT

Animations
selfie_phone_popstar (female only)
text_phone_happy_loop

Wishlist Clothing
Turtleneck Belted Long Sleeve And Skirt Cotton Red Plaid (Female and Female Plus)

:sparkles: As wished for by @Episode_Manny01 :sparkles:

As always, please let us know if you have any issues with these items. We will update this post once the items have all been released.

With love,

The Episode Team

43 Likes

First

1 Like

Hey I’m early! Also look at that male clothing haul!!! I love the pride stuff, it actually looks good. Not super tacky. I love it!!

the skirt is my fave

28 Likes

ahh, pride. i’m honestly glad they decided to do pride for this month. it’s also not surprising since a lot of people have been wanting it. anyways, finally some new animations!! been waiting for those. i’m also loving the plus female + finally some male clothing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: honestly, i like this month’s release.

also, glad the pride stuff isn’t overboard. obvious enough but not over the top obvious.

7 Likes

Omg thank you so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for the update! Here’s the clothes if you are too lazy to check the portal!
Female Generic

Male

Female Plus

31 Likes

Once again a disapointing amount

29 Likes

I can’t find any of those!

4 Likes

omg. I was literally making outfits and thought I was going insane with all of the clothes I hadn’t seen before lol

2 Likes

Same here! I think they are working on it :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

sad that females didn’t get the strawberry sweater grrr

17 Likes

Guys whats the difference between this earrings they release

awhile ago

And the one they released today?

17 Likes

me too </3 it’s popping

yes, they released the second one today.

2 Likes

nice nice

I wish we could get some of the male crop tops for females in this release, especially the heart one

12 Likes

This animation is only one that is not available on portal

2 Likes

honestly, it’s an improvement from 26 items (last month) to 33 items (this month). i think they’re still getting into the flow of it. this month, they also had more variation. (like more backgrounds, animations).

i believe they’ll improve as each month goes on as they learn what the community wants, and as they get used to the time of the release better.

7 Likes

it is. it’s this one

14 Likes

That’s weird. It also gives an error.

2 Likes