[Limelight] Art Release: A Little Bit of Everything in This Release

10 Likes

Okay, so with the animations: we think we figured it out. It should now be available for both female body types and for males. In our testing on a non-Episode team account, we found that we were not getting any further warning and could publish with the animations!

If you still are not having any luck, please let us know!

2 Likes

No… it’s still having the same issue, Tory.

And the animation still doesn’t appear in the animations list, either.

And apparently it doesn’t exist for the male or female characters. :flushed:

Wait did i make first page or last page
Please tell mee

the last one.

1 Like

Thank youuuu

Unfortunately it is indeed still not working. It’s only appearing in character creator panel. It is indeed now available for males there, along with selfie_popstar_pose for males (the other one is not available for females).

Happy pride! :rainbow_flag:

Feel free to use @Tory

12 Likes

Alright, we think we hopefully pinned down the culprit of the issue with that animation. Let’s try this again!!

8 Likes

You did it! :blush:

The red error has disappeared, the animation is showing up green in the script [as it should], and the animation finally shows up in the list. :tada:

10 Likes

You may feature this @Tory :blush:

10 Likes

Hi @Tory , feel free to use this edit. :blush:

Happy Pride, people! :prideheart:

22 Likes

Feel free to use it Tory @Tory :kissing_heart:

Happy pride month everyone :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

This is so pretty! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

CONGRATS @AdoraBull @Andrea.reads.episode @James20 @Brei @tashi_tasnim @jazzyj.writes @Creole_KareBear @ashley_writes @Episoidewriter007 @rogueangelwrites

6 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and congratulations to you too :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

One are different colors and the other are just plain silver I believe. Sometimes they do that with clothing items

1 Like

Okay thank you :two_hearts:. I just wish we got something new not just a recolor if items we already have :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you. Congratulations to you too!

1 Like