[Limelight] Art Release: Cats!

or kidnapping scenes (that respect the guidelines of course) :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

13 Likes

If I were to give honest feedback on the update:

New Cat + animations 9/10
-did not completely satisfy me because there are not any clothes for the cats yet.

Clothing release 2/10
-2 points for giving us the blindfolds, However, the clothing is boring. Very very lame compared the past updates these past 3 months.

New Backgrounds 5/10
I’ll always appreciate new backgrounds. I especially appreciate a new fall themed background! Just a bit disappointed on the dorm room, it’s very “naked” as if the people are just arriving at college :sweat_smile:

20 Likes

what’s the difference between the normal cat and the plus?

2 Likes

Cats :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

Not my best edit, but feel free to use either if you’d like @Liz :blush:

31 Likes

:cat_shocked:
Yay, cats!

This is a nice update :slight_smile: I agree with the fact that the clothes could be better - but, cats :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yes. YEESSS!

1 Like

I really love this for cats but I really don’t like the clothing drop. It’s summer! I wish we got more summer stuff like a hibiscus flower hair accessory, maybe a puka shell necklace , something :sob:

6 Likes

The cats so cute :smiling_face::innocent::innocent:

2 Likes

Love the cats :heart_eyes:!

Is the pilot jacket and pants just repurposed Ink clothing?

5 Likes

The outfits, backgrounds, and cats are so gorgeous :star_struck: I can’t wait to use them!! The dorm backgrounds and the cats update really played in my favor for a story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@Liz feel free to use mine :blob_sun:

13 Likes

Purrrr I just need the updated black hairstyles please and thank you

6 Likes

Okay, somebody wake me up. Wait, I’m not sleeping! :star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

You can use my edit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @Liz

14 Likes

Kitties! :scream_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

I’m so happy we have cats now. But why the tabby cat doesn’t have a fluffy version while the rest of the cats do? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I was able to finish an old WIP from 2020 when I had so much time to edit :smiling_face_with_tear:

Feel free to use @Liz :cat:

37 Likes

This update has me like :blob_hearts::cat_shocked: :blob_hearts:
Here is my edit feel free to use @Liz :cat:

20 Likes

We finally got CATS! Omg I am so so so so SOOOOO happy!!!

5 Likes