[Limelight] Art Release: Channel Your Inner Sparkle this Month!

&_& I thought wed get some halloween/edgy clothes and backrounds. But im not a unicorn type. This feels…eh…

Like im starved for AFRO hairstyles its been long time and none of the current ones come close to anything Id wear…like its been too long and its so old

I wish we had gothic/emo style clothes or more kawaii anime-esque clothes again the modern style isnt my thing…and it seems its all anyone ever uses in stories…

Also is it just me or these monthly releases suck in general its like all they did was extend the wait time and greatly diminish the items we get. I expected a haul of clothes and hair and backrounds for MONTHLY styled releases

36 Likes

Thank you so much!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

TRUE! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
But honestly, I would like to know what they were thinking cause it’s so tragic that it’s kinda hilarious actually :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Like: Oh well, let’s give them unicorns! Yep! There’s no better theme than unicorns for this time of the year! Great idea!
I would LOVE to know they creating process at this point :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Nothing is more horrfying than unicorns glitter and pastels :smirk:

12 Likes

sameee :rofl: :rofl:
i want to know how the person in charge of creating clothes looked at this and said yeah this is a great theme to post!
actually i think the best place to start is to investigate the people hiring everyone! :sob: :rofl:

(before i get hated on this is all just a lil bants to the creative director of episode you know i love you <3)

6 Likes

hey! thanks for the items for this release. :heart::heart: can the wishlist items be other than clothing, animations or backgrounds/overlays? (like music and/or sounds? :pleading_face:)
i know i keep talking about it (and that could be a little annoying), but it’s been a while since we’ve got some and i don’t think anyone would be opposed to that.
again, thanks for the new release and i can’t wait for November’s! (maybe more fall/winter clothing!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:)

13 Likes

Yeah, just thought of ANY character wearing it makes me shiver … A truly horrifying story to read :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

I bet someone just REALLY wanted to create a unicorn-themed release and was very persuasive about it so they were like: You know what? Let’s let him/her/it have it YOLO :rofl:

8 Likes

the only explanation :rofl:

2 Likes

Hehehe me too! But episode has be-coming a downfall or some-thing. I also miss the weekly updates and not the months :pensive:

7 Likes

quite flabbergasted by this update. Just wow… :walking_woman:

15 Likes

I am just waiting for someone to edit an unicorn with glitter rain and rainbow :walking_man:

9 Likes

Oh.

9 Likes

This is such a disappointing update LOL :sob: Maybe it’s just because I’m not really the unicorn type, but I don’t think most of this stuff is all that usable (and really not that Halloween themed). The background is cool though… I just wish for more character features updates anyway.

21 Likes

I don’t think I’m going to have any of my episode characters wear any of these… maybe the Vested cravat shirt but idk…

also… nothing for halloween?

10 Likes

LOL I’m sorry but um… what? I don’t want to whine, but man, I hate these monthly releases. I will admit that I also complained about the weekly updates lol, but I feel like they made a bit more sense. Like last year at Halloween, we got the bunny costume and the magician costume, and those were really cool. Now it just feels like we get random things once a month with no real theme. It’s sad, and kind of demotivating. No wonder there’s only like 10 edits every month now.

That being said, I do like the vested shirt and the backgrounds. I like the futuristic style.

36 Likes

i, uhh… i… i like… the… backgrounds… i guess…?

16 Likes

What are you expecting for edits with this? Roleplay?

But, seriously, what is this update? Not that I had high expectations, but it’s October. No real Halloween-ish stuff?

25 Likes

I guess I could use this for kids?

6 Likes

The amusement park background is… interesting? :eyes: I feel like it’s the start of a horror movie for kids.

7 Likes