[Limelight] Art Release: Dresses and Outfit Basics

Ohh, for a moment I thought the updates moved to Wednesday! :joy:

4 Likes

where are the costumes?? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

Episode: Male… what’s a male?

18 Likes

Omg :scream: this made me giggle when I saw you changed it!! I do love the update but thank you for understanding it wasn’t giving my costumes vibes

6 Likes

Disappointed with the Male items… (as usual)

It’d be great to get something for the men that we can actually use, because the females always get so much… and they’re always such pretty items! But that’s never the case for our male characters. :unamused:

But that denim skirt is cute.

22 Likes

another day where the male clothing have to suffer :sob::sob::sob:
seriously, either the men clothing are bad or they always give me billionaire boy vibes :weary::weary:

15 Likes

No hate lovely. We just got excited thinking witches and whatnot. You’re doing great! Most of the time our comments go unheard so thank you very much for responding and adjusting :slight_smile:
Hope you’re having a great day :slight_smile:

16 Likes

I would have loved to see more for the masculine frames, but I love the dresses and new shirt for the feminine frames!
It’s so nice to have that alienish holographic dress in black, finally it’ll have some more usage opportunities.

I also adore the new paper bag shirt, that shading detail is chefs kiss and I’m so glad more items are getting it now.

And no worries about the title @Tory , they definitely do give off slight costume vibes, and the effort to name the thread is truly appreciated! Also, welcome! :heart:

11 Likes

will probably never use those dumbass horns they gave for the men :rofl:

14 Likes

I still loved the items but when you put costumes in October and don’t really see what you’d expect costumes to look like during spooky season it’s like anti-climactic so you’re essentially let down. But it the title said idk silly whimsical

6 Likes

Yessss exactly!!:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart: all love though

4 Likes

I call this fleeing princess, feel free to use this one @Tory

26 Likes

Snow White !! :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

didnt think snow white when makeing it, its actually the MC of my own story.

but I can see it, the color of the dress runing in the forest. defently snow white vibes

4 Likes

I AM SO READY FOR SPOOKY SEASON

Feel free to use either one @Tory :slight_smile:

36 Likes

:black_heart::jack_o_lantern:

u can use @Tory

basic af but whatever

32 Likes

3 versus 1? Hardly a fair fight. This cheerleader kicks butt.

Feel free to use @Tory

24 Likes

Episode gotta do better than this

3 Likes

@Tory I have a qustion why did we get the mask, we already have a green one. this isnt the first time we already have an item, whats the diffrence on this two?

13 Likes

The name :woman_facepalming:t3:

13 Likes