[Limelight] Art Release: Dresses and Outfit Basics

Exacty what I’m saying like really

5 Likes

Every update I get excited & episode srsly never fails to disappoint

pls can we stop having duplicates…:pleading_face: & maybe sum a actually useful items. i’m sry, this is just getting a lil bit sad.

17 Likes

This is trash and I’m highly disappointed. They have a drive full of content and they can give us anything good and they decided to give us this… What are we supposed to do with this?! :upside_down_face: :roll_eyes: :sneezing_face:

10 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Also, this could be easily solved if we had a Clothing importer tool for those of us that could do it ourselves. It’s not like they give us the content we ask for which is the bare minimum… No hate on you Tory it’s not your fault.

9 Likes

Exactly lana

4 Likes

10 Likes

Maybe we should start calling/emailing their partner companies in china or the owner of Episode and Pocket Gems Ben Liu and demand it. The people we talk to here are just employees under contract.

We don’t have a delete button yet… How don’t we have a delete button on an app that has been here since 2013.

6 Likes

10 Likes

Feel free to use this Edit @Tory :heart:

36 Likes

Is there a difference between this tennis skirt and the one we got a few weeks ago? :thinking:
Otherwise we got some cute items! I love the denim skirt!!

5 Likes

You wish we got some

@Tory… first, I want to thank you on behalf of the Episode Forums Community for jumping straight into working on these releases. I speak for myself and possibly others when I say that I have been spoiled by the amazing update release titles that @melani3 used to create for the updates. I would actually look forward to seeing the cheeky new title she came up with for the release because it gave me a sense of what to expect when I opened the thread. As of late the release titles have been based on the date of the release :flushed:… so we are a bit hyper sensitive when it comes to the titles of releases now. But also… we are all extremely eager to receive Halloween costumes being that it is October… so… this whole month we are all pretty much going to be chomping at the bit!!! But we appreciate that you have responded to our questions. Thank you for that.

9 Likes

Gala Red Low Cut Dress Cotton Red Rose gave me royalty vibes, but I decided to make a few changes :blush:

Feel free to use this edit @Tory

30 Likes

Feel free to use any version @Tory :blue_heart::blue_heart:
Issa Link up with Aryanna, haven’t done an edit with her in a while :laughing:

45 Likes

:clown_face:

28 Likes

Feel free to feature my edit @Tory :green_heart:

35 Likes

we’re playing this game again, love?

@Tory you may use this edit :))

45 Likes