[Limelight] Art Release: Fall for Some Outfit Basics and More!

Oh damn, a good update? I didn’t even bother looking at it yesterday because I felt so defeated after last month :sweat_smile:

I love all of the sweaters, and the hats. And it’s really nice to get some new animations!

4 Likes

Winx vibes :joy::two_hearts:

@Tory you can use this💕

19 Likes

okayyy okayyy i like this updateeee the backgroundsssss are givingggg :heart_eyes:
to the person in charge of this update: we love you <3

3 Likes

@Tory feel free to use my edit :kiss::black_heart:

9 Likes

This update is amazing and inspiring :blush:

3 Likes

Hi @Tory feel free to feature the edit :relaxed:

Getting a text from bae :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Versus Seeing 10 missed calls from mom :sweat_smile:

16 Likes

First edit is posted, if anyone has not seen it: Episode Creators on Instagram: "Our forums editors made some amazing edits this week! Head over to the forums to see more of their work! 🎉"

@Tory feel free to use. When your friends are helping you set up your date. Sorry for bad quality. :woman_facepalming:

pv1_back_INT__BEDROOM_WINDOW_SEAT___NIGHTmmu

11 Likes

Don’t look too closely…

Feel free to use @Tory

28 Likes

I love this!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you! :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Loving this new release :two_hearts:

1 Like

You may feature this @Tory :blush:

11 Likes

My new edit You can feature this @Tory

Untitled588

8 Likes

oh I love this!! the animations especially, but I gotta say the clothes are INFINITELY better than last month! and the backgrounds :heart_eyes: thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I didn’t even see the update i was sitting here waiting for like a week straight :joy: but finally we get some actions those are always good, maybe some textured hair or music next?

5 Likes

When will the next update be?

This is the newest update

1 Like

I did just see it, thank you

1 Like

As a woman writing a Regency gothic horror/romance I will definitely be overusing the first hat