[Limelight] Art Release: Guess what we've got more of in today's release?!

True true! Imma start seeing these in mafia stories :tired_face::sob:

2 Likes

You know, one of these days I won’t be shocked at all if Episode stops the weekly updates because people can’t stop complaining. every. single. week. It’s honestly getting exhausting at this point. Just be grateful for once.

36 Likes

:sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

We are getting somewhere… just at a little different speed than we would like.

4 Likes

armwrestle_idle_give_angry_loop

armwrestle_idle_receive_angry_loop

armwrestle_struggle_give_angry_loop

armwrestle_struggle_receive_angry_loop

17 Likes

I love them, too bad it’s only for males. I really liked to use them for one of my mc’s…

4 Likes

These anims look like you’re also trying to keep a door closed really hard :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

4 Likes

Hoorayyyyy! :sob::sob::sob: I wanted my guy AND girl to arm wrestle :partying_face:

3 Likes

well said

2 Likes

I think these animations could actually work for that too! The armwrestle_struggle_give_angry_loop reminds me of a superhero who is trying hard not to use their superpower or ability or something lmfaoo (or they’re trying hard not to reach out their hand)

12 Likes

I kinda wish they’d add animations to show them winning or losing the arm wrestling match, but hey. I love the update regardless

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ll make an overlay of that :joy:

Episode, one more mega important thing…: :pleading_face:
-I LOVE the jeans but:

please make your jeans high waisted if you make female bc there’s so much short shirts :sob::sob::pleading_face::pleading_face:
Thank you!

13 Likes

Stop reading my mind, I kid you not those were my exact thoughts! :sob:

3 Likes

Great minds think alike! :blob_sun: Glad we have multi-uses for these animations~

2 Likes

Right! in the portal i was thinking the same thing, it looks like they are fighting the urge to use and control their powers it’s soo cool

4 Likes

Amen! And multi-use animations are always welcome! :laughing:

3 Likes

Yess, and they came out just in time! I’ve been needing something like this for a while! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Yup! me too :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

The arm_wrestle struggle animation looks like they’re holding in a fart :skull: :woman_shrugging:t5:

7 Likes