[Limelight] Art Release: Let's Get Date Night Ready!

Jup. And badly. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

These are so pretty :heart_eyes::sparkling_heart: hoping the ones to come just keep getting more amazing each time :weary: don’t disappoint us anymore episode

1 Like

This is what I see in ov section

8 Likes

Me too

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I mean. The backgrounds aren’t there. That’s just the overlays.

2 Likes

They have made the bg into ov. Hope they will fix it. Or maybe it’s meant to be like that? :thinking:

1 Like

@KikiMoon they have bg and ov. One section for bg, and one section for their ovs.

4 Likes

Feel free to use this @Tory :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!

6 Likes

Are these backgrounds or overlays?
If they’re backgrounds, then they are not available on portal
@Tory

1 Like

omg i am in love with the amount of ~stuff~ we got :heart_eyes: ngl most of these clothes are very february-ish to me but they’re still so cute

1 Like

They are backgrounds as the background’s name is above them. We have to wait for a while for it to be uploaded in the portal.

Updated the list! Sorry about the confusion. There was some funkiness when we exported the list where some got listed weird.

8 Likes

I really like this months items! I wish it would’ve came with some cute holiday props like new flowers or box of chocolates, etc, but Valentine’s Day is still next month give us something fun :star_struck:

Either way I’m happy with this update :pray:t3:

1 Like

Oooh, very nice!

Just what I was thinking too. :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

It’s alright, Tory!

You can feature this @Tory

16 Likes

I actually like the background as an overlay because you can put whatever scene you want behind the window. I’d be fine with more indoor backgrounds like this if they have windows.

5 Likes

Has this been removed from the release this month? Or was it accidental?

I’m so relieved that these are overlays instead of BG, some people can get really creative with them now :wink: Brings out a lot of possibilities, especially if more city/establishing shots are added to the portal in future.

3 Likes

Nice! I actually really like this update! :relaxed: :heart:

2 Likes

Hello @Tory :two_hearts: you can use my edit if you’d like!:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

14 Likes