[Limelight] Art Release: Office Chic

Could you do this for female characters aswell? All the animations are very “feminine” in terms of mannerisms.

1 Like

Since you guys are in the bug squashing mood. Could you fix the web portal Character name tag warning to kick in when a characters name is longer than 20 instead of the current 12? It’s silly to get a warning recommending 20 as the maximum when it’s way below that already.

1 Like

Feel free to use this @Kellie :sparkles:

22 Likes

This is really creative and it matches the theme perfectly. The outfits, the backgrounds AND the new hairstyles. It MUST be noticed.

5 Likes

Thank you sm Louise :heartpulse::sparkles:

2 Likes

Here is my second week’s edit. Please feel free to use if you wish @Kellie :smiling_face:

21 Likes

These edits are so pretty, great job y’all! Sidenote: Has anyone else noticed how few creators have been making edits for the last several updates? I have.

6 Likes

That’s an understandment . Usually there were 4-5 pages with at least 5-6 edits in each. Now, 1-2 pages with max 4-5 edits in them. :smiling_face_with_tear:

8 Likes

No offense to Episode but I’m pretty sure the cause is monthly updates. If you look back, there were like 40 edits per post and now, it’s usually 15 or less. I feel like it’s gonna make it harder for Episode to promote its app and art when the community isn’t interested in making them anymore. I think they should swap to a bi-weekly release to gain interest in their updates again because even the comment amounts are way lower than they once were. Even on the atrocious updates we’ve gotten, there have still been hundreds of comments.

Blurring as to not be “off topic” lol

6 Likes

Honestly, I WOULD like the monthly updates, if there would be 2 in the month, they would be a biiiit bigger AND it would be in a different day, like Thursday or Friday as it was before. The middle of the week don’t work for me at all. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes
thoughts

I agree on the day of the week thing, especially since most of their writers are underage and in school - that makes it hard for them to find time for edits when they’re worrying over homework and studying and sports/activities. Not to mention that most of their adult writers have jobs.
I feel like if they’re going to do a monthly update, they should try to make it worth the wait, at the very least they could focus on items in the wish list. I’ve said it before, it’s understandable that there are behind-the-scenes things that need to be done to make an asset work on a mass scale properly, but there’s stuff from years ago that still haven’t been given. It makes their Wishlist look like a placating measure and their updates make it look like they couldn’t care less.

6 Likes

Try reading one of the first LL officials :joy: There are honestly a lot better clothes then now.

4 Likes

@Kellie
At the same time, I would still like feminine animations to look feminine. So, please don’t change them and masculine ones to look masculine. And there’s nothing wrong with that. So, feel free to add things, but please don’t take things away. I understand it’s a few animations now, but just for the future remember for new animations don’t just make a lifeless “nondescript” animation. This encourages them to be lazy with the animations essentially.

4 Likes

this

2 Likes

I don’t want that either, I want them to make new, more neutral animations for women that won’t override the existing ones.

1 Like

i love the hair (especially the two for female bodies) and the work they’re doing with the animations (hope they roll this out for a lot more!:crossed_fingers:t5:) but idk the clothes feel lacking :\ esp since they’ve been doing a better job lately :woman_shrugging:t5: the ones we got are cool tho so that’s something at least
and outfit creator team ppl i have hope that next month will NOT be a repeat of last year’s october release :eyes:

3 Likes

:skull::skull:

4 Likes

Wait @AnnieStories im curious now. What was in last year’s release that was terrible? :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

This. This was the last “halloween”/october update- also referred to as no one asked for this. :joy:

10 Likes

OHHH I REMEMBER HOW MAD PEOPLE WERE :rofl: :sob: :sob: :sob:

4 Likes