[Limelight] Art Release: Singing Our Way to a New Outfit

Respectfully disagree personally. To me these clothes look more unique and there are more (especially for plus size) than we would have gotten if it was a weekly release.

5 Likes

i wish we could’ve gotten a drumming animation

7 Likes

Actually no, when we got weekly updates earlier this year we usually got about 16 items per week. meaning around 64 items a month give or take a few. This update has 37 assets

12 Likes

I’m not just talking about clothes. They have had a whole month they could have given us way more than this. Hair, more animations or even facial features but hey :woman_shrugging:t5:

11 Likes

Let’s not compare and argue on here. Just appreciate the assets given at the moment please.

14 Likes

I see what you and @lexiplaysepisode are saying, but I personally have been happier with the updates as of recent.

1 Like

It’s the fact that we ask for more and they continue to give us less but wonder why their audience keep decreasing. When you run a business you try to do your upmost best to satisfy your customers and heck some of these people are their “partners”

9 Likes

I’m very happy with how they have been doing things for monthly updates, yes I miss the weekly updates but it’s really not that bad that they switched to monthly, at least we get all three updated together. They already told us not every section will be in every update. The males are finally getting the same amount as females, we might ask for other things but at least we get something.

2 Likes

Are they? Because all they did was slap Fanny packs on some of the shirts we got last month. They’ve moved on with not giving the guys slacks every update.

9 Likes

I’m just saying this in general, I’m not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone. All I’m saying they moved on from giving males 1 item or nothing at all.

4 Likes

True

1 Like

And to clear the air Im not being argumentative but when You accept the bare minimum that is what they will continue to give.

10 Likes

Festival Date :ferris_wheel:

You may use this @Tory :relaxed:

23 Likes

So cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you! :relaxed:

2 Likes

This is so cute :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

2 Likes