[Limelight] Art Release: Spring Formal Styles

By the way, @Maxx, do you know any updates about the next writer’s contest? These new items are exciting (especially the hair!), but you said that the team was “thinking” back in February, almost 2 months ago.

7 Likes

@Maxx could you please pin this update so that it doesn’t get lost if old threads are responded to and so that it’s easier to tell which one is the last update.:smiling_face: :sunflower:

1 Like

Can we have the day versions of the backgrounds? their nice but it’s a bummer that we only have the night version only. @Maxx

7 Likes

This art release is great!!! Thank you again!!! @Maxx

5 Likes

Is the May art release today? IST when will it be released?

1 Like

Not yet!

1 Like

I think their rule is the “second Tuesday” of each month - which would put the new update out on the 14th this month. Then again, Episode be Episode-ing so who knows lol

5 Likes

Obsessed with this edit! I wish I had a float like that, its cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you! And same haha :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This correct because the month began on a Wednesday

1 Like

That’s what I thought but I hadn’t looked at a calendar lol Thanks for confirming :smiley: :heart:

I really hope we get more summer clothes. Maybe pool floats with animations?

Also really want that embarrassed animation and just more animations in general.

2 Likes

If you’re thinking about the one where character is trying to hide his/her body (boobs and butt), we got it in the last release.

3 Likes

Thank you! Ah thats the one :sweat_smile:

I just really would like more animations and summer outfits. It would be so awesome if we got like a pier with rides (rollercoasters, etc) as overlays and backgrounds.

4 Likes

I hope we get something fun maybe summer themed