[Limelight] Art Release: Time to Work on Those Gains

That makes sense.

Does anyone know if the art release will happen today?

It is technically the 2nd tuesday of the month. So If not today, then the team have got a lot of explaining to do.

5 Likes

Hahaha :joy:

I’m sure they’ll release it soon. Usually if they decide to skip a release then they let us know in the previous release.

Theres new clothing items in the portal already. They havent done the post yet, though. A new romper, a new dress and a new pink jumper for all characters. Then some recolored stuff

bruh I just checked and like they’re nice but we need more for these monthly updates cuz wtf is that.

3 Likes

I know right… theres only 3 things that can really be classified as new. :unamused: just wish they would give us a proper set like the dress in 5 different colors or something like that.

5 Likes

I wish they’d give more new things than just 14 things if we’re waiting a “month” for stuff to be released. I’m also getting tired of them barely giving us new things for plus size, every time they update they give generic female and generic male more things than plus female, plus female only gets 3-4 of those item. don’t get me wrong I’m glad they give us stuff but if we’re waiting a month + a few weeks we should at least get a bit more things than this

4 Likes

the theme is looking like stars but nobody really asked for this theme :sob:

3 Likes

I don’t see the post, please share the link

lmao exactly. like they listened to us about our characters having that awful facial expressions or whatnot and now with these monthly updates keep downgrading like episode plz do much better .

3 Likes

I just saw that @Tory posted about 34 minutes ago. But I’m unable to see what she posted. Is it the art release possibly?

1 Like

I know that in the past, Episode released an art release without making an Instagram post. And then they would post it once the community reminded them. Perhaps this is the case? We’ll have to wait since they are in the Pacific time zone, and where I stay, we go by the Eastern Time Zone.

Here it is

It’s so disappointing we don’t get actual themes for stories that need themed pieces… like stories in medieval/victorian timeframes etc or more variety of sporting clothes. it restricts writing so much :frowning:

13 Likes

Are the socks still glitching for everyone?

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure they’re supposed to be like that! After all… it does state “mock” in the title, which I assume is probably why those specific socks can actually be worn with shoes.

4 Likes

Ah, my eyes skimmed right over the “mock” part lol

3 Likes

:rofl: :joy: I don’t think you were the only one.

But it makes sense… since the other socks don’t show at all with closed toe shoes and sneakers. And they glitch with open toed shoes!

But the mock socks layer perfectly with sneakers and closed toe shoes. :blush:

4 Likes

Omg this answered so many questions that I had hahahahah

2 Likes