[Limelight] Art Release: What Surprises Might We Have Today?

Hello All!

This week, we’ve got some new outfits for both your male and female limelight characters to rock. Plus, we’ve snuck a surprise into this week’s release for everyone!

Want us to feature your looks and scenes on our Instagram account, @EpisodeCreators? Tomorrow morning we’ll be making a post with some of our favorite characters and outfits from this thread. The deadline for creating images is 5 AM PST tomorrow. When is that for you? Check here!

Though not all images may make it into the final post, we appreciate your effort and try to include as many images as we can! Be sure to say you’ll allow us to feature your character in your post!

Limelight Female
Sheer Button Up And Cami Polyester Blue Sky
Denim Plain Shorts Denim White
Denim Plain Shorts Denim Red
Denim Plain Shorts Denim Grey Dark Cool
Denim Plain Shorts Denim Black
Denim Plain Shorts Denim Brown Tan
Cowboy Boots Leather Complex Color
Open Toed Ankle Strap Heel Leather Complex Color
Lace Bodysuit Leather Skirt Lace Complex Color
Frill Crop Tank Top Cotton Complex Color

Limelight Male
Diner Manager Apron Cotton Red White
Multilayered Open Zippered Jacket Cotton Blue Grey
Leather Dockers Leather Brown
Bomber Jacket Vest Tie Combo Leather
Denim Vest Jacket Combo Denim Complex Color

Wishlist Outfits
Blazer Flared Skirt Dress Tweed Purple Mulberry (female and female plus)

:sparkles: As wished for by @Zhasmin :sparkles:

:star2: BONUS :star2:

Limelight Female Hair
Half Up Locs Long Hair
Over Shoulder Locs Hair

Limelight Male Hair
Half Up Locs Long Hair
Locs Updo Hair

As always, please let us know if you have any issues with these items. We will update this post once the items have all been released.

With love,

The Episode Team

66 Likes

First

4 Likes

Yesss!:heart: Waiting all day :rofl:

2 Likes

Omg we got black hairstyles​:scream::scream:

7 Likes

I slipped on my socks while running to my computer when I saw this!

30 Likes

:laughing:

2 Likes

Omg thank you so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

AW WOW :heart_eyes:

Thank you for calling them locs instead of dreadlocks btw.

64 Likes

I feel like the this style could be slightly less bulky but I still love it and it’s amazing

6 Likes

37 Likes

Remember children: this is for black people ONLY, thx😊

49 Likes

It appears that there’s duplicate of exact same clothing item @Tory we’ve had same clothing available before, maybe there’s an error of coloring?

(they’re 100% identical, checked in open image in new tab too)

20 Likes

oh i’m in love in love with these hairs

18 Likes

I need them to actually clarify this in the post because they’ll only hear it from episode unfortunately :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Im ready to go to WAR for these hairstyles👏🏽

5 Likes

The new hairstyles are absolutely beautiful! I am so in love with them. The bun for the masculine frames has my heart.
It seems like Episode has been stepping up on the art style quality for the hairs lately and it’s super nice to see.

They’re so perfect for the to be named love interest in my Heroic contest entry (who’s a Black woman, don’t worry!), I can’t wait to try them on her and see which locs fit her best.

I am also so happy we have the sheer blue blouse separate from the pants now, it’s so pretty but that belt, while beautiful, was really hard to make work.

21 Likes

Oh no! Sometimes this happens where one version of the asset is not public but one is. We went ahead and actually released Bomber Jacket Vest Tie Combo Leather just now to account for that. I will edit the main post to reflect that.

20 Likes

I’M SO LATE!!
But they look beautiful nice to see more locs hairstyles like mineeee

7 Likes

OH MY GOD HAIRSTYLES FOR BLACK CHARACTERS YES!!! we love to see it :relieved::heart::heart::heart:

10 Likes

ikrrrrrr

3 Likes