[Limelight] Art Release: What Surprises Might We Have Today?

Love this update about to go edit right now

4 Likes

I think I mis understod first what you meant when you said over the shoulder, that it was suppouse to all flip to one shoulder thats what you meant right? I thought behind her back

its not over the shoulder in the back though.

then again I seen before the back dosent match the front.

3 Likes

That’s why I said they could have done the back better. :woman_shrugging:t2: Maybe their intention was more of a casual hair so it’s flipped off one shoulder but still goes down the back a bit.

Either way the hairs this update are amazing and I truly hope everyone who uses them uses them in the right ways.

9 Likes

agree on that.

2 Likes

Oh so your point is that it doesn’t match back and front, I got it now.
Well, what can I say… I’m still happy with it even though it doesn’t match :joy: I mean is it that big of a problem?

7 Likes

not really, just wanted to point it though

3 Likes

i get youu

1 Like

If you’re talking about the ombré hairstyles then most likely never, if you mean the plain hairstyles then yeah they are gonna release them but not all at once

1 Like

Neat. I was wondering when there would be some more dreadlocks

1 Like

You may feature this @Tory :blush:

50 Likes

Meh I don't really care

You can feature this @Tory amazing work also :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

This is called “Meh I don’t reallly care”

16 Likes

animation: talk_apathetic, talk_doubtful, idle_armscrossed animations, etc.
hair bug at the ear.

21 Likes

Yesss new hair :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I made this instead of going to bed, its late, am sleppy have work tommorow :yawning_face: :sleepy:

No filter

feel free to use @Tory

26 Likes

just notice I spend time cutting out a tea stell to place on the table just to have Alec(ginger) to complete cover it :smiling_face_with_tear:

If you don’t think I changed the hair on all of my Melanated Characters… You haven’t seen any of my edits …like… EVER!!! New Hair… Who Dis???

Thank you sooooo much @Tory and the Episode family for this update!!! We needed all of this !!!

Xhosa_New Hair Who Dis

27 Likes

Quickly put something for this update :eyes:

You may feature this @Tory :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

44 Likes

No going to lie, I spent half an hour staring at one part of this edit and I decided to just leave this
Feel free to use @Tory :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

My Instagram is @ashley_writes_episodes
Feel free to use @Tory <3
I love how the hair looks.

43 Likes

Ok but this edit is GORGEOUS

2 Likes