[Limelight] Art Release: Work Work Work Work Work

This made me hungry :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Interesting logic that we get construction hat for females, but not males.
Anyways, love this update! At least more items, than usual, but would be better, if there was more than one hairstyle, especially the males…

17 Likes

@Tory the hairstyle was nice!!! Also love the update!!! The backgrounds were definitely what was needed for my story!!! Also love the overlays!!!

Can we include animations in the next update please?

8 Likes

Where the police romper?

2 Likes

We finally got the prop burger!!! :heart_eyes: :hamburger:

12 Likes

Finally firefighter clothes! :star_struck:

7 Likes

Why this reminds me of spongebob? :smirk:

5 Likes

Love this update @Tory , we finally have a prop burger , a new hairstyle , some nice backgrounds , and some useful clothes that we can use for our stories . Lots of wishlist items added in as well . Thanks so much for this !

14 Likes

I love love love this update, its one of the best we’ve had in a while, thank you so so much for this @Tory

1 Like

Okay WOW.

Thank you sooooooo much! :heart: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

KJSNDFKJBSDKJFH IM SO HAPPY WTF Thank you, all these are soso useful and I’m glad we got another afro-style :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: Very nice job to the episode team! This is what a monthly update should look like! I feel a lot of this stuff is so valuable to the community! The new bgs are so refreshing! @Tory i know you hear a lot of negative feedback, but this update is really good. I’m impressed.

23 Likes

This is the best update we’ve had in a long time! Thank you so much @Tory for this update and adding things from the wishlist! Hoping for more great stuff next month!

11 Likes

NEW SCRUBS!!!
new gorgeous hair, a burger prop, AND cool bgs omg we’re eating this month (minus the fact that there isnt many casual clothing, but i’m very much okay w this!)
whispers cant wait for the summer themed release ngl :face_with_hand_over_mouth::eyes::heartpulse::ice_cream:
also whispers pleaseee new music/sounds next month? :pleading_face:

17 Likes

Feel free to use my edit @Tory :smiling_face:

7 Likes

I BEG FOR NEW MUSIC
me and music library are enemies at this point :sob:

27 Likes

I am soo happy with the burger!!! We finally have some new fastfood (next to pizza :clown_face: ) for our characters!! :grin:

9 Likes

The prop also pleases me. I honestly feel props should be prioritized each update, no lie. They just open up so many possibilities, much more than clothes even. Thanks again. Okay, Faintest out.

14 Likes

LMAOOO
weird but i kinda know them by heart now ngl, which is probably many authors’ case too :sob:

8 Likes

Omg the size for the wish list items-
Please normalise this​ :pray:t5::tired_face:

14 Likes