Limelight artist needed, please! 🖤

Hiya, my name is Veronica and I am writing a Limelight story called ‘Sugar Coated’. :black_heart:

If possible I need a free artist that uses the Limelight Style to help me create a cover! :pencil2:

I will send any details of the story, and character/location descriptions once I have found a willing artist! :star_struck:

Happy new year! :clinking_glasses:
And also feel free to contact me on any of these media’s:

Instagram: @veronica._.episode
Episode: Veronica x
Episode Forums: @Veronica.Episode

Many Thanks,
Veronica x

I think I could help you but I have never made a LL edit so this will be my first but I’ll try my best and if you don’t like it then it’s fine

1 Like

Hello! :star_struck:

Thank you for replying so quickly. Honestly you sound amazing, and I can’t wait to work with you! x

I’ll send the details, it might take a little while though. :heartpulse::joy:

Many Thanks,
Veronica x

Thank you for being so kind and I promise that I’ll do my best but it might take a while. No rush. Take you time

1 Like

Here is one character the details for the cover, her name is Sapphire:

Here are Sapphire’s details:

Body: Copper 02
Brow: Arched Thin
Brow Colour: Chestnut Brown
Hair: Long Straight Loose Solid
Hair Colour: Black Jet
Eyes: Female Generic
Eye Colour: Blue Deep
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Round Button Upturned
Lips: Full Heart Pouty
Lip Colour: Pink Beige Matte

:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

This is Sapphire’s outfit:

Freckles: Freckles Heavy (00-03)
Tattoo: Hip Rose Tattoo
Dress: A Collar A Line Cotton Blue Navy
Bag: Clutch Quilt Stitched Metal Clasp Leather Grey Black
Earnings: Diamond Embedded Country Chic Crystal Blue Azure
Watch: Strapped Accented Watch Face Blue Navy
Shoes: Holiday Strap Leather Black

:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

Hopefully she looks like this! :point_down:t3::point_down:t3::point_down:t3:

Her personality: She is smart, witty, glamorous and fiery. She models for her obnoxious mother’s fashion magazine, ‘Glitzy’ and rules her high school. Throughout the story she witnesses a murder, turns over a new leaf and has a dose of her own disgusting medicine…

Hello,

No, no thank you! Honestly I signed into this two days ago and it’s so lovely and fun! You are so creative and clever to be able to do all of this, it amazes me. :crown:

Same here, I’ve never edited or written with Limight- but I have done ink (not very well, though) it’s nice to experiment and have a change! :heartpulse:

It’s so nice of you to do this- there is no due date whatsoever and I’ll give you credit. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

Lots of love,
Veronica x

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

For the location I am a bit stuck! I only have one idea. x

You are probably familiar with this and I like the idea- as it fits well with my story. So I have found an appropriate background that you could use. :sparkles:

So if you could input Sapphire into this background that would be so cool! Her height is just under 5’10 and of you could possibly add a minor glitch effect to the character that would be awesome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here is an example or a minor glitch effect:

The animation/action that I would like Sapphire to be doing is this one;

react_scream_horror

So hopefully the finished result would look a bit like this- but better, sharper more realistic and cooler! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::ok_hand:t3:

Once you have completed these we can discuss about the title later on. :partying_face:

Thank you, and contact me for any more questions or details or simply just to chat.

You know my Instagram:
@veronica._.episode

Also happy new year! :clinking_glasses:

Many Thanks,
Veronica x