[Limelight] Back to Basics

while it is still a shame, I love what you guys are doing with limelight! It is such a lovely style with so many possibilities for the future :smile_cat:

7 Likes

agreed! Keep up the good work Episode Team! :sunglasses::heart_eyes::raised_hands:t3:

4 Likes

This part is what I’m curious about. It’s only about releasing available existing Ink assets to the public.

6 Likes

what do you think?

2 Likes

That look pretty! although, I wish they had done black and red with lace lol

2 Likes

Yay

Underwear?!?!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Can’t seem to find the Underwear Cotton Black one :frowning:

Same here.

ikr, more smexy!

1 Like

I’ve never seen that arm tattoo on portal :tired_face:

2 Likes

I was wondering when the tank top with the tie to the side would be released! Wish it was in white thooo

omg…please stay on topic guys. Things like this, takes a lot of work.

Yes, yall have been waiting on a lot of new things that yall need.

There not robots, they dont work that fast. Their human beings. I know yall are still upset about it, but still, just be patient and wait.

I know some are gonna say: “HOW LONG ARE WE SUPPOSE TO WAIT WHEN WHEN ARE WAITING NOW FOR THESE THING”, etc. XD

Just accept the fact,that they are working on these things right now for us, and it will be released soon. Things take time and patience.

Im not very good with wording, but I hope you get my point.

Now…BACK TO THE NEW UPDATE CLOTHING!!! I NEED TO MAKE MY CHARACTER MODEL IN THESE FOR A FASHION SHOW SCENE! XD

7 Likes

Thats weird. Think its a glitch?

Thanks, I’m happy we have underwear but I am not satisfied. Lemme hope next week will be the lip colors for dark skins. Because you said it will be the first thing released for 2019 yet I still don’t see it. Honestly, I would have preferred more casual and modest clothing. :woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

ahh, now I get your point. :+1:t3: Okay then.

1 Like

which arm tattoo? all of them?

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

WHAT? I NEVER SEENT THOSE OTHER THAN THE SKULL AND ROSES TATTOO AND THE ROSE/BIRD TATTOOS. I’ve gotta recheck, but omggg

7 Likes

lol!! calm down! calm down! breathe! breathe! lol

2 Likes