[Limelight] Back to Basics

WHAT? I NEVER SEENT THOSE OTHER THAN THE SKULL AND ROSES TATTOO AND THE ROSE/BIRD TATTOOS. I’ve gotta recheck, but omggg

lol!! calm down! calm down! breathe! breathe! lol

They’re stunning. I’m guessing we still can’t add more than one tattoo on a character tho :sob:

yh only 1 u can add.

this would still be a good idea though. for real! I support this one.

K guys I know that y’all wanted dark lip colors and hair and all that (I did too) but PLEASE keep replies civil so an ANNOUNCEMENT thread doesn’t get shut down. I understand where you’re coming from and agree with everything you’re saying, but please take a chill pill…

Thanks for the update. I like the new underwear. I know everyone is really anxious for new stuff. I think everyone needs to be a little more kind and patient with episode. This is a free app with an option to pay. It’s a hobby, a game, and I think everyone gets a little too wound up about it and the episode team takes a lot of abuse. The fact is, they are doing what they can, and the stuff is in production. It’s coming. It could not be coming at all, so please stop screaming at episode and have a little patience and gratitude. I desperately want more fantasy props like staff etc, and they aren’t even thinking about making those, so be thankful you are getting what you want, eventually!

@lonewolfe please message me whenever your ready. I NEED TO TALK TO YA!

Lovely update @Episode!! Thank you. :smiley: :heartbeat:

Bunch of liars they are, I swear…But I am somewhat okay with this new update.

:raised_hands:t3:

I agree as well. Lets get back on topic about the new update and talk about it later. :sunglasses:

Nice stuff!! :blush:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

hm…any changes or suggestions on this one?

She’s fine.

you mean…HOT!

XD

im just playing. :wink:

:joy:

:joy: