3 Likes

( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°) :joy:

3 Likes

:thinking:

2 Likes

Oh we getting new UNDERWEAR??!

Image result for thank you Jesus gif

13 Likes

Even though I am forever on team WANT HAIR I am genuinely relieved to have varied underwear. Thank you! Now it will be a little less like all my stories are set in some kind of dystopia where the government issues everyone exactly one red bra.

16 Likes

Great update. :ok_hand:

Wow… Still no new poc lip color this is sad.

3 Likes

Tell em!

2 Likes

I think all the assets from their old and finished stories should be released. They ones they can give us.

2 Likes

@EpisodeShadow is not happy. :joy::sob:

“…Get this junk off of me–”

7 Likes

I know right!

3 Likes

Can’t wait for people to use these crop tops 24/7 and not see any modest clothing whatsoever. Not that I’m not already used to it but still—:unamused:

2 Likes

Body types I would get but other things are just ridiculous to me. The scars seen perfectly fine to use. Along with the clothes. :face_with_head_bandage:

3 Likes

I answered this above in this same thread:

They are being worked on, but they are still making their way through the production pipeline. I know you and many others want them and we will get them to you as soon as they are ready!

3 Likes

Story for the off-topic posting, @Liz

anyway. Continue to give us new updates @Liz! The team is doing a good job. Love the clothing. :100::heavy_check_mark::+1:

3 Likes

I’m not apologizing. Lol. You said it was gonna be the first part and it isn’t. Not my problem we pointed it out. :joy:. Anyway—the pink crop is very cute in my opinion.

2 Likes

One thing I do really like about crop tops is that they pair well with high-waisted skirts without clipping. Like others I could use some more modest clothing for a story I’m writing set in a culture where, in my specific case, bare shoulders don’t go over well, so even a teeny cap sleeve on future tops would be exciting to me :no_mouth:, but overall I can definitely think of some great uses for these clothes. All my characters are getting new undies and PJs as I type.

6 Likes