[Limelight] Back to Basics

Body types I would get but other things are just ridiculous to me. The scars seen perfectly fine to use. Along with the clothes. :face_with_head_bandage:

I answered this above in this same thread:

They are being worked on, but they are still making their way through the production pipeline. I know you and many others want them and we will get them to you as soon as they are ready!

Story for the off-topic posting, @Liz

anyway. Continue to give us new updates @Liz! The team is doing a good job. Love the clothing. :100::heavy_check_mark::+1:

I’m not apologizing. Lol. You said it was gonna be the first part and it isn’t. Not my problem we pointed it out. :joy:. Anyway—the pink crop is very cute in my opinion.

One thing I do really like about crop tops is that they pair well with high-waisted skirts without clipping. Like others I could use some more modest clothing for a story I’m writing set in a culture where, in my specific case, bare shoulders don’t go over well, so even a teeny cap sleeve on future tops would be exciting to me :no_mouth:, but overall I can definitely think of some great uses for these clothes. All my characters are getting new undies and PJs as I type.

Floral Tattoo Ink Multicolor thats the name of the tattoo its new

Loving the new update!

I like the tanks for the males but the shorts look kinda weird to me idk. :sob::sob:

Best one tbh.

I had the reverse reaction! But the shorts ride pretty low, so maybe that’s why? I think they look ok paired with tops, but on their own it’s a little more noticeable.

Yeah.

At least until the end of 2017, they said. We still have more sets in the queue for the coming months, they said. * checks watch *
Right :roll_eyes:.

Nice update. A little basic, though. * ba dum tsss *

I will see myself out, do not worry.

Omg, yes. Lol. I love that :joy:

Okaaayyy, nothing I really had planned for…

Thank you!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This exactly what I was trying to say!!!
Thank you :smile:

We’ve been all trying to say this tbh. And even then I bet my eyes that I’ll get flagged or “referred” to something that won’t answer questions.

Yesss, Finally underwear :grin:

Underwear!!! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::tada::tada: finally :stuck_out_tongue: