[Limelight] Back to Basics

Let’s try not to get off-topic here, before our comments get taken the wrong way.

6 Likes

Thank you and sorry for the drama.

I get that it’s not your fault at all but…this has been said for two years. There is absolutely no reason why we should believe this statement now

3 Likes

But on a very positive note WOOP WOOP WOOP! Ya’ll finally gave us more underwear!!! THANK YOU!!!

12 Likes

Girl, preach. :raised_hands:

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:–Alright.

1 Like

Looking good :heart_eyes: all my MC need now is a cute curly hairstyle and lips that are matching her skin color better :slight_smile: thanks you episode

8 Likes

They look so cool. I can’t wait for more outfits for the gothic section!

We need more hairstyles for both genders too!

4 Likes

That would be nice.

3 Likes

Definitely. It would be cool to see dresses like these:

271097a-emp

379512wa

UX342

s-l225

11 Likes

Ooo–The last pic looks really cute. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I know right. I’m tempted to buy one of these dresses lol. I need to upgrade my wardrobe!

But anyway, there definitely need to be more clothing options for sure.

2 Likes

Guess the new stuff is okay–

6 Likes

Can I just point out something!

Early 2019? It’s literally only been three weeks into the year. Early 2019 can go up to March as far as I’m concerned. be patient.

5 Likes

But they said on their Instagram story new animations and facial features take months to make so you would only get a few each year at best. They have kept their promise x

1 Like

Kept their promises? Not to the lip colors. It’s literally lip colors fam. How is different colors for lips gonna take months? It’s not that advanced. Making lips and lip colors are two different things. It’s just colors.

5 Likes

right months, not years…that obviously means when they made those promises in 2017 they were false.

7 Likes

And I mean–If they can make about 40 lip colors to suit white skin tones then they can surely do the same for darker skin tones. Period.

3 Likes

But you have to understand that things take time to perfect. Do you want a half-arsed lip colour or a one that you will be proud to put on your character. Obviously you have the right to be angry but saying that episode is breaking their promises is very disrespectful.

How do you think that makes the team feel?

3 Likes

3 to 6 months for an Asset.
That means only about 4 a year if we are lucky.

We have been given many new facial features and animations. Think about how long the beards took! I think you guys need to look at the bigger picture.

2 Likes