[Limelight] Back to Basics

If you think they are incredibly easy to implement, care to share how the process works?

And they don’t all suit the lighter (not all white) skin tones. Some of them look hideous tbh.

2 Likes

What? The lip colors or the delete button? And I’m not saying it’s easy but it definitely isn’t super hard to do. They can make clothing and many other things like scars in a few months. I really doubt lip colors is so hard to do.

2 Likes

They have to make loads of new colours on lots of sets of lips plus include Matte and gloss versions and that takes time and energy. They will get to it when they get to it.

1 Like

They said they would weeks ago. Don’t start with that. I ain’t being pushed to the side continuously.

2 Likes

I’m not pushing you to the side. Just because an episode team member doesn’t reply to your comment, doesn’t mean they think your opinion is invalid.

They have ignored us for a very long time. It’s not one member, it’s all of them. Because THEY are a team. That team should take consideration to requests.

1 Like

But look at at the things that they have made for people who aren’t of color. The problem is that we feel left out because we’re afterthoughts to them. And it’s not just POC who are at a disadvantage here…all writers are at a disadvantage.
Look at all of the hairstyles made for people with straighter hair but barely any made for people who don’t have that texture?(most people don’t)

5 Likes

They have given us many options to represent race and while they are lacking in areas for all races, Limelight is a new style so just be patient.

But it’s not just a POC thing. What sort of items are you lacking? I understand a few lip colours and hair textures but what else?

1 Like

I’m sorry–MANY OPTIONS??? AHAHAHA! That’s funny. No they have not and are not even close. They are lacking in A LOT of areas.

3 Likes

Lip colors, hair textures, clothing, body types, facial features–May I go on?? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Yeah? Well, they should have thought about that before rushing a totally incomplete style well over a year ago while expecting no complaints.

8 Likes

Many options compared to Ink. If you have such a huge problem with it, Why don’t you contact episode directly instead of turning a thread about a few new CLOTHING items that can be used for all races into a thread where you complain about a few lip colours.

Lol we all agreed on the subject. I was using my phone so I couldn’t get all the information correctly. It was just a misunderstanding about it all. Small screens can be a pain sometimes.

2 Likes

That’s racist.

LMAO How?? How fam?

3 Likes

features in general

That’s true, some non POCs have rather curly textured hair
But it may not seem that way, but I want you to go and look at what we have and compare it to what doesn’t fit our texture (and I don’t mean just one race anyone who doesn’t have straight hair) and you’ll see what I mean.
But i get it if you don’t, I myself haven’t realized that this was even a problem until I started making stories using mainly POC, I had significantly less resources to use than before

3 Likes

I like the pink, blue, and gray tied shirts. Idk why the tanks for males look kinda–weird?? Is it just me? Because they look flimsy on them.

1 Like

Yes but why didn’t you just say that instead of making it sound like you were reffering to me?

1 Like