[Limelight] Back to Basics

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m sorry–MANY OPTIONS??? AHAHAHA! That’s funny. No they have not and are not even close. They are lacking in A LOT of areas.

Lip colors, hair textures, clothing, body types, facial features–May I go on?? :face_with_monocle:

Yeah? Well, they should have thought about that before rushing a totally incomplete style well over a year ago while expecting no complaints.

Many options compared to Ink. If you have such a huge problem with it, Why don’t you contact episode directly instead of turning a thread about a few new CLOTHING items that can be used for all races into a thread where you complain about a few lip colours.

Lol we all agreed on the subject. I was using my phone so I couldn’t get all the information correctly. It was just a misunderstanding about it all. Small screens can be a pain sometimes.

That’s racist.

LMAO How?? How fam?

features in general

That’s true, some non POCs have rather curly textured hair
But it may not seem that way, but I want you to go and look at what we have and compare it to what doesn’t fit our texture (and I don’t mean just one race anyone who doesn’t have straight hair) and you’ll see what I mean.
But i get it if you don’t, I myself haven’t realized that this was even a problem until I started making stories using mainly POC, I had significantly less resources to use than before