[Limelight] Back to Basics

I’m sorry, I didn’t mean you specifically. My bad.

1 Like

No they do look weird. They would have been better if they were tighter :smile:

4 Likes

I was just sharing my opinion lmao

Yes! And I can’t say much for the shorts. They look alright. It might be useful.

1 Like

Well I’m glad we finally have tank tops for guys that don’t look weird

Really? They remind me of swimwear :laughing:

1 Like

Lol, I was talking about replies 166 - 185 I wasn’t targeting anybody. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

ahh it’s just cause you replied to me lol

Sorry. My bad.

2 Likes

Some valid and invalid opinions. Let’s all shut up now and get back on topic :+1:t5:

4 Likes

It would have been nice if the tied tops didn’t expose the breasts so much because I have nothing to cover it up. I can use a scarf but still. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Episode seems to never lean towards covered up clothes tbh

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s sad. And long sleeved shirts too. Even the males have more than us lol.

3 Likes

* Gets flagged for saying that *

All right, all right. That was the last one, I swear :rofl:

Anyway, these might be basic clothes, but everything still looks trendier than my entire wardrobe. I am out! :raising_hand_woman:

5 Likes

Well, you have to map each setting of color to each lip style. That’s why it could take months. BTW, not exactly excusing them, but I’ve worked with animation in 3D and flash and wrapping textures around objects can take a while to make it just right.

I’d say that if I was working on NOTHING else, just creating a color, especially one that isn’t even monochrome, you have to wrap the color around the lips so they look right and since each lip style is different, they probably have to change each color map to fit correctly on each lip style. It could take a while.

That’s just a guess, I don’t know how they do it at Episode exactly. Texturing was one of my favorite things to do, but it took me hours to texture something correctly.

Basically this, yea ^^

I’m excited for any update Episode gives!! This all seems…like, I dunno, not a WHOLE LOT of uses, but it’s cool and I’m sure some people will find a good use for them ^^ I love the scarf tbh

5 Likes

did u read my post or nah…

1 Like

Sorry, which one?? Scrolling up, are you talking about covered up clothes? I wish we had more modest clothes, too ^^

1 Like

Not ujst modest, just not cropped clothing all the time. Like better looking tank tops and cardigans too for Females.

1 Like

I resonate hard with this. This and ROLLED UP JEANS AND SLEEVES

I hope crop tops go out of style QUICK lol

6 Likes

Yeah! And all the jeans are so skinny and tight fitted! We need baggy clothes. Like rolled up loose jeans or just loose jeans period.

7 Likes