[Limelight] But First, Coffee Shirts!

Hey everyone,

This week we’ve got some new clothes for your characters! We are in the process of releasing them. Here’s the full list:

Limelight Male
Classic Coffee Apron Cotton (Red & White)
Classic Coffee Visor Cotton (Red & White)
Classic Coffee T Shirt Cotton (Red & White)
Rita And Whistle Coffee Apron Cotton (Brown & Orange)
Rita And Whistle Coffee Visor Cotton (Brown & Orange)
Rita And Whistle Coffee T Shirt Cotton (Brown & Orange)
Penny’s Coffee Visor Cotton (Teal & Blue)
Penny’s Coffee T Shirt Cotton (Teal & Blue)
Penny’s Coffee Apron Cotton (Teal & Blue)

Limelight Female
Classic Coffee T Shirt Cotton (Red & White)
Classic Coffee T Shirt Flipped Cotton (Red & White)
Classic Coffee Visor Cotton (Red & White)
Classic Coffee Apron Cotton (Red & White)
Penny’s Coffee Apron Cotton (Teal & Blue)
Penny’s Coffee T Shirt Flipped Cotton (Teal & Blue)
Penny’s Coffee Visor Cotton (Teal & Blue)
Penny’s Coffee T Shirt Cotton (Teal & Blue)
Rita And Whistle Coffee T Shirt Cotton (Brown & Orange)
Rita And Whistle Coffee Apron Cotton (Brown & Orange)
Rita And Whistle Coffee T Shirt Flipped Cotton (Brown & Orange)
Rita And Whistle Coffee Visor Cotton (Brown & Orange)

As a heads up, this will be our last art release for 2018. We’ll resume releases in mid-January. As always, please let us know if you have any issues with these items. We will update this post once the items have all been released.

Love,

The Episode Team

Update

We have heard your requests about wanting more hairs and also lip colors for darker skinned characters - we are working on a release that we hope to have out in the first part of 2019.

Since some of you may not know, our art team is small and we work off of a pipeline of requests. In addition to creating the assets that we are able to release to you, our art team also makes things for stories that are in the works. Sometimes it can take several months for an asset to get made once its in the art pipeline because there are just so many things to create. I can assure you our art team works as fast as they can.

As a reminder, some assets, especially those made for gem choices, cannot be released for public use. This means you may see things in some stories that we can’t release.

Happy Holidays everyone! We’ll be back with more art releases in 2019.

66 Likes

We got barista clothes… :no_mouth:

@DillonStories @azariasin @EpisodeShadow @AWeirdo

10 Likes

I’m pretty disgusted at the episode team, why can’t they release the new hairstyles? They bathe featured writers with everything!!

24 Likes

Y’all are gonna find me writing on INK until we get something good. I can’t work with this.

17 Likes

9 Likes

Done.

4 Likes

so we been begging y’all for protective hairstyles but y’all give us barista clothes? its like that huh??

15 Likes

I actually love the new update I used it for a scene involving my main character:

22 Likes

It sucks because the new features are features we’ve been begging for. Like ethnic hairs and etc.
It wouldn’t be such a big deal if they weren’t shoving those things in our faces.

18 Likes

Episode, thank you next!

7 Likes

Yeah, it’s kind of disappointing. I really have to stop getting my hopes up on Thursdays.

5 Likes

Yeah, I think it’s the fact that a lot of hairstyles, etc. already exist and are implemented in some stories that kind of gets my hopes up every week.

On the bright side, I have a quirky granny character who is going to be delighted about these visors.

6 Likes

Well this is…an update. Thanks I guess :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

14 Likes

Also they said they won’t release til mid-January, so to remedy that, they gave us THIS…update. Hardly a good update.

13 Likes

Are they serious right now? This is our last update until January and we have been asking for new lip colors for dark skins, ethnic hair, etc. and this is what they give us?! I’m not gonna lie, I appreciate it and it’s nice but you should have given us something better for the last on until next month.

18 Likes

Disappointed. Not surprised.

9 Likes

they are nice, I will use it because one of my m.c is working as a waiter but to be honest for most of the episode writers they are useless :grin: :kissing_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

This is like when you want that book for Christmas and you get socks instead.

Merry Christmas Episode. Can’t wait to never use the Barista clothing.

24 Likes

Thanks. What’s your opinion on this particular topic?

They did this purposely to mess with us. They knew we have been wanting more ethnic hair and stuff. They did this to rub it in our faces that they won’t do it anytime soon no matter how many times we ask.

4 Likes