[Limelight] But First, Coffee Shirts!

bruh when have they listened to anyone except LB a few years ago with INK lip colors

4 Likes

A while back there was a big thing about Limelight hairs and we got those.

4 Likes

I hope they release the cool hairs from the featured stories next year.

4 Likes

I’d love for stuff like this in ink, but maybe that’s because we haven’t gotten anything for months

2 Likes

That would be because ink is discontinued for new assets.

lol why are all the comments flagged and all they contain are memes this is hilarious

5 Likes

Me too! And the clothes, props and overlays too!

1 Like

yes but there are a multitude of other hairs they’ve kept to themselves that were promised to us

3 Likes

True

1 Like

Guys, are you kidding me? Are we really going to keep discouraging Episode because of one art release?!

It’s 2019, everyone, in case you were too busy complaining about this to check the calendars. New year, new start, right?

:disappointed: Honestly, this issue is so last year. (pun not intended) :disappointed:

3 Likes

2019 and they still haven’t given us the stuff we asked for. It wasn’t just “because of one art release.” Look at the the things we have asked on the forums for a lot last year, and 2017. Still haven’t gotten it. Perfect example is the delete button:

It’s been up since February last year. Do we have it? No.

6 Likes

They haven’t taken consideration to our requests. That’s the issue. We still need a lot of stuff and are still getting the bare minimum. And if you say “it takes a long time”–For the Ink lip colors for dark skins such as Plum and Emerald, it took Cass AN HOUR to do it. An hour! Look how quick they were to listen when they were complaining about the ranking glitch. They fixed it in less than a week. I’m pretty sure new lip colors for dark skins in Limelight along with the rest of the stuff we have asked for representation shouldn’t take so long to do.

6 Likes

Maybe they have better things to do than listen to people complain ungratefully. Have you considered that by people complaining about what they don’t have, they’re slowing down better features, maybe things that’ll improve the platform more than a few hairstyles and lip colors?

1 Like

These things take work. Work that people do nothing but complain about on forums meant to make people happy about new features.

1 Like

What? You are ridiculous. It’s their job to do so. What’s a measly little complaints gonna stop them from doing that? Plus, we aren’t complaining. We are giving our opinions on a update. Stop belittling us for giving our criticism. New flash, not everyone has to like the update. And we have been asking for so many years for these things, of course we are gonna be upset. It’s time for them to change, not us. How are we the ones in the wrong for pointing out them not taking or listening to our requests for more diversity and representation? And like I have stated before:

7 Likes

If you’ve been with us for asking for these things, you’d just be as upset. It’s been weeks since we have been asking for new lip colors for dark skins and they are taking this long and putting us to the side. You won’t know because people like you usually stay silent whenever we talk and consider these requests and issues.

2 Likes

What they have not done was listen to us ad take consideration to what we ask and yet here you are belittling us for doing so, making it seem like we are at fault. How? For wanting things that could better the community and help the app? There are so many things they need to fix but instead of that, they make trashy stories and coffee clothing–?? Okay. Yes, we are the ones doing bad for pointing out the issues in this community and getting upset for not getting our requests that will help the portal and community. Such a realization. “It takes time–” Look at how long it took them to fix the ranking glitch. Less than 5 days man. Don’t come here and tell me it takes time.

1 Like

I’m not saying you’re wrong to express opinions. I may have conveyed the wrong idea by using the word “complain” and I’m sorry. But the people we’re addressing about these things don’t need to hear it because they’ve heard it already, and they know what we want. Episode can organize its platform how they see fit. It’s not like we’re experts on what they’re trying to do.

2 Likes

Ah. I see. But not really though. I really want that delete button. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I do too, honestly. But we shouldn’t be firing constantly at Episode requesting things they know we want. They’re human too.

3 Likes