[Limelight] But First, Coffee Shirts!

Technically, no one brought up the issue again and started to argue until you commented. You were the one making it a big deal. We were just regularly talking about the problems and that’s it. Now once people start to disprove your point and them actually being right, you want to “let it go.” You should have done that in the first place.

Okay, yes, that’s true. Sorry. I’m not trying to do this because people are disproving my point though.

I may have been overdramatic about the whole thing.

Just to add on adding new color into the code isn’t that hard to do either. Its not like the team need to make a whole new code for each new color. All they need to to is copy one code of a color an replace it with another color for every lip shape. Copy, Change, Paste repeat. They’re just making excuses.

Same can be said for making colours for anything. It would take them a day at the most, don’t see why they can’t just do it.

I’m not going to thank episode for being noninclusive… don’t appreciate being an afterthought :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Sorry wait…im not sorry at all

Same here sis.

innit

Right there is no excuses even for new shirts and jeans, shorts, dresses and other things in the closet. All they have to do is add a few patterns and colors and boom done! Along with body and eye colors. I know because I seen exactly what the code looks like and its pretty simple.
The only things that should take a week is designing new assets like mouths/eye/noses/face shapes and hairstyles.
But Colors! Come on episode you can do better and you know it.

I want to see what they are gonna do this year.

Yeah me too it doesn’t make any sense that we have to even cause a ruckus for things that should already be created. But they claim they want diversity… right… Ok -_-

Lol. :joy: Yeah. I’m just tired of this. It’s not hard. They can atleast start with more Biracial features. That’d be perfect.

Right they’ve been doing episodes for years that team should have this down pack by now. They know what we want.

Are we getting an update today. I thought they said we where getting an update for the new year.

I thought they said we would get an update mid-January :thinking:

So next week?

Oof I looked again and they said they’d be back in 2019

Oh Ok.

Episode is gonna have a RuneScape moment at this point. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, RuneScape had an update that fu*ked everything up soo badly that they lost hundreds of thousands of players so they put the old update back up and now every time they have an idea they go to there forums and ask them (the actual players) what they think of it. I’m waiting for the Episode team to create there own topic that says “What Do YOU Want To See”

Wonder what their new update will be… cafe clothes, maybe? :joy: