[Limelight] But First, Coffee Shirts!

So I see the baristas have served some tea :tea:

I’m sorry

2 Likes

OMG This is great :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I didn’t really think that I would need these kind of outfits for my story but in reality these would be handy for me (Not sure about other people) even if they are just used for smaller characters in my story. So thank you Episode for this.

But considering that this is the last update we get until next year, this is yet another disappointing update.
I’ve honestly stopped getting my hopes up for every wk’s update because it seems that the team won’t ever listen to us.
And then them now saying that “some assets, especially those made for gem choices, cannot be released for public use” I feel is a way to shut us up so we stop asking them for those assets. Which I get is probably annoying them a lot but if that was the case, why couldn’t they have said this ages ago when we kept asking for them? but then again, Episode was never really good at communicating with us… Still to this day

5 Likes

Only difference is that we’ve been waiting too many years for their diversity standards and even longer for more diverse styles.

8 Likes

Things that NO ONE should be “waiting for” in the first place, such as cultural hairstyles and clothing.

10 Likes

I’m so surprised at the sea of negativity… A lot of it isn’t that constructive. Thank you for making more items available to us! We’re looking forward to new lip tones next year!!

12 Likes

@Liz only black visors are in Portal. 2 male visors are missing.
For females you have released 12 stuff, but only 8 are in portal.

Since it has been 10 hours since you posted this, I think there has been an error while you guys were uploading them.

7 Likes

First, to those who of course have their own opinions and most people will agree or disagree on your opinion but at least respect that Episode is at least putting out a new update for those who constantly wanted new hairstyles and lip colors for darker skinned characters, which I’m highly looking forward to it. Yes, the waiting is long since is going to be released in mid- January 2019. But seriously, December is not that far to be over and I think that is a reasonable idea that they at least going to update new features for darker skinned characters. Plus they got their own life that I don’t think most of them will want to update new things 24/7 (please correct me if I’m wrong on that). Anyway, you all have wonderful bless holiday!

Secondly, @Liz
I got a question and I don’t know if others have asked this question before or if this question will be understandable to you or if you’re allowed to prove the answer. But on the Episode Interactive App, when you go to the profile to create your avatar looks. Is there a possibility or chances that the new LL look that you and your team members has been updating, such as the hairstyles, lip colors and clothes or just only the hairstyles and lip colors. Can it be added to the old ones on the avatar profile?

Thanks in advance!

13 Likes

The people that work for episode are REAL people, not robots! They work hard creating new content for you all to use FOR FREE :smirk: EVERY WEEK - stamping your feet and screaming I want I want behind a screen will get you no where. Episode have taken on board ALL your demands/requests and they are working on releasing them glitch free. These things take time! And I think they deserve to have a Christmas and new year holiday break. Don’t you think? Just like the rest of us (who don’t work over the Christmas period) I’d be pretty mad if my boss DEMANDED I stay at the office until I finished my projects :neutral_face: a little thank you goes a long way. Manners cost nothing guys. Just be grateful you’re getting something. I’m still waiting for an INK update :no_mouth:

19 Likes

I thought I was missing some stuff. Now I know why

Awesome update these will come in handy, thanks Episode

Preach! I’m kind of happy that they released some decent barista clothing, otherwise my baristas were stuck wearing crap shirts, pants and aprons

5 Likes

This update calls for some Gucci, rad and awesome Barista Love Stories :coffee:

:joy:

1 Like

lol just when i was listening to the song i saw this comment😂

It is ridiculous to say that Episode doesn’t work hard enough. That’s not even the problem: the problem is that they have tons of new features which were already done, like, forever ago, and they don’t release them, yet they keep showing us that they have them, as some sort of teasing. I think it’s fair to get angry at them for this, because we are not some babies or cats that would need to be teased with the toys they like to play with. A major concern is that they make a bunch of new features and they wait ages to release them, saying that “We are testing them, that’s why we can’t release them!”, when it’s not even the case.

If they kept this tempo up, but released features more often and in a bigger amount, there wouldn’t be a problem. It’s enough to look at LB’s Instant Princess or Cindy Gaultier’s Envy to see the features that are waiting to be released. So, don’t even start on that “There aren’t so many features to choose from!”.

I believe this revolt’s cause is that we were expecting a big deal of features, since it’s almost Christmas.

16 Likes

No one is saying otherwise. I have completely independent opinion, I agree with some and disagree with others. I don’t have any special wishes what they need to release and I don’t take sides in any battle. But I can say openly that this year has been unsuccessful for Episode because customers are left unsatisfied. I’m satisfied with every little release they give us, but I’m not blind to not see they give us only crumbs.

Don’t tell me there’s a lot of work to do with one outfit! :point_up:They have models and it doesn’t take much time to make one outfit in many colors. Don’t tell me it’s hard to make lip color, if writers need it, they could make it, it takes only a second. Don’t tell me they can’t make a hairstyle similar to what writers want and they keep it for payed authors.

I’m very very satisfied with what we got lately! But be realistic: what was released in this whole year 2018, could be released in one month- not in 12.

What I’d like to know is why no one answers directly all those questions asked @Liz? Is Episode not able to release what’s needed? Do they need a help? I’m sure many here would be glad to offer their hand. To make an outfit you don’t have to be in Episode office. Some people live far away and can do amazing stuff! Why is that not even considered? Yes, from time to time you give us an answer in one sentence, or you write the sentences in such complex way, that not even native people can understand. But then you mute the conversation and ignore the debate. This is not how problems are going to be solved, sorry.

9 Likes

Although, I’m not using LL this is a nice update! I would die if we would get this for INK!

Just want to quickly remind you all that features from featured stories are made and used for them and it’s usually take months to release them for public! We still waiting for some INK ones to be released and it’s been years!

People nowadays have high demands which makes me sad, a years back we had to wait longer for updates (even a few months) and no one was complaining or hating like today.

Just appreciate that the team keep updating your favourite style and listens to you! If I read the comments under update posts I would probably not give any updates for months :laughing:

I think team should show a video how artists work and how long it takes to create something to show people that stuff are not created overnight!

Peace and Love! :heart:

14 Likes

Sorry Apes, not true. You want to say that our follow members - episodian Artists are not as good as artists from Episode, because they need less time to create good stuff?
Not only artists,
even writers create better stories then Episode itself in less time, and we heard them saying they need several months to create one.

1 Like

Customers are unsatisfied because expectations are far higher than they should be. None of us know how hard episode work (or don’t). I just wish this community would be more grateful. Episode don’t have to release anything. Imagine the uproar that would cause if they decided to not release ANYTHING and ignore everyone completely :woman_shrugging:t2: I’m not debating this further. I wanted to put my opinion in. And you’ve put yours in. :heart:

7 Likes