[Limelight] But First, Coffee Shirts!

Y’all better deliver, Episode. Cause these people aren’t playing around

7 Likes

Lol yeah I know. It’s a little ridiculous that they make us go through that hoop when redownloading the app or making a new account.

1 Like

Why is everything on here getting reported? We don’t want the topic closed!

Also, I think we should stick some requests for 2019 here. Just put down a list of what we want and Episode’s bound to give us at least one.

Ideas:
•Dark skin hairstyles and lip colours
•More Asian skin colours/eyes
•Updates to mobile creation (more backgrounds or limelight)
•Ink clothes (unless discontinued)
•Limelight faces and hairstyles seen in some stories

Reply with your ideas and we’re more likely to get them!

Edit: And this is inappropriate how…? Let’s just hope all these posts get unhidden.

9 Likes

I just want to see some LL military clothes please… like the camo outfits in INK…

7 Likes

Oh my God yes, that’s the reason why I’ve stopped reading featured stories. They should at least make it fair! It’s so wrong.

4 Likes

Right, coffee is nowhere near as important as these! Their priorities are in the wrong place

5 Likes

Exactly! Didn’t they claim to be working on diversity a while back?

5 Likes

Well they were doing a great job at some point but then stopped completely once limelight came out

8 Likes

And now Ink seems discontinued and we’re back to the start again.

5 Likes

I really understand that episode team works hard to create the clothes and stuff, but they should really release the hairstyles and skin colors and maybe create other hairstyles for themselves, but right now we want the hairstyles, it doesn’t matter if they have better hairstyles we just need the basics

2 Likes

thank u next

8 Likes

Barista outfits, EXACTLY what we’ve been asking for! I mean, it’s not like we were expecting the outfits or hairstyles in the episode-made stories to be released anytime soon! And we definitly aren’t in desperate need of lip colors that suit dark skin tones, ethnic hair, or anything like that! Happy Holidays everybody!

18 Likes

Lol

1 Like

Thanks for the update!

I’ve been noticing some people saying the Episode team is lazy. Ya’ll really just acting immature now. Can you be less demanding than children? Smh

Also I hop everyone has a merry Christmas

Merry birthday

4 Likes

agreed

1 Like

Happy Holidays everyone! I was reading y’alls comments on the updates and tbh its useless y’all screaming behind a screen …no offense but i saw somebody saying bad words…and its not good…they are trying very hard…these are REAL people we are talking about making these art releases…they are not robots

Please be calm! They also have lives and its the holidays …they cant just work day and night…Please❤

4 Likes

I can write however i want😋

Episode Users: Complain when readers want perfect updates pretty much everyday and want them to be robots

Also Episode Users: Complain when Episode doesn’t release perfect updates pretty much everyday and want them to be robots

4 Likes

I mean, if you can type however we want, we should speak however we want right?

3 Likes

I did not say you cant have opinions! All i said is to stop screaming behind screens …it wont get anywhere😋 and cursing is not allowed in the forums😁 i see you did not read the forum rules