[Limelight] But First, Coffee Shirts!

That’s not even it at all. We never stated or made them seen as robots but go off. :frog::tea:

I personally feel some of y’all miss the entire point of us putting out our concerns and opinions on the updates. Like, you just look at the bad parts and dismiss the rest we have said and why we did or do say it, which explains a lot for it. :frowning_woman:t4::woman_shrugging:t4:

Yet, some say we shouldn’t “be rude” but here some of you go, insulting us and calling us “ungrateful”, “impatient”, “childish”, etc. The funny this is: We were grateful before and still somewhat are. We were patient, we have been waiting for a very long time and asking for a very long time. We were mature about this and still are but it’s just tiring to continuously wait and ask over and over and over again. You are the same people who stay silent when we ask for representation and diversity, so you wouldn’t understand the hardship of being ignores for it, getting pushed to the side, and other things. Just saying. :woozy_face:

it was meant to be a joke…

Yeah, I understand your point very well. It’s sad stuff like this has been happening often in the threads lately. Sometimes I feel Episode is just following their own ‘list’ of releases and updates. And so with all due respect, I’m just hoping Episode will give us something better next time than just coffee clothes. Not that I’m complaining, just saying. :confused:

the tea has burnt my mouth.

Anyone realised constructive criticism is good yet? :joy:

Does this include some of the hairstyles in Envy? Because I already guessed that we wouldn’t have any of the gem choice outfits released to the public anytime soon, but this is the first time I’ve seen hairstyles as a gem-only choice. Since they weren’t previously a gem choice, does that mean we aren’t getting them at all now? I’m very confused.

Oh god I certainly hope not, some of those hairstyles are to die for, and some more culturally diverse which would definitely help in creating unique and authentic characters…:frowning:

The Pigtails didn’t really come to me in that story. It looked weird to me.

Oh those…I mean it’s a good hairstyle for children :joy:

True :sweat_smile:

I thought it was super cute! It’s the one I chose. But I think the fact that the character was dressed as a cheerleader at the time was pretty key to that.

Honestly I think it’s pretty unfair that they use all these pretty hairstyles but don’t give us them. Basically leaving us waiting for something that won’t happen.

I feel like they rub it in our faces. Sad part is, not even the styles they showed of to use look like Afro and protective hair styles. Only one, which is in lb’s story.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

But why is it that ethnic groups with straight hair have never had to do that? Not trying to come off as rude to you…but it really isn’t fair that we have to do that but others dont

ikr