[Limelight] But First, Coffee Shirts!

But why is it that ethnic groups with straight hair have never had to do that? Not trying to come off as rude to you…but it really isn’t fair that we have to do that but others dont

8 Likes

ikr

You should do more street clothing

8 Likes

And we’re back to everything getting flagged. :expressionless:

3 Likes

ikr😒 so much just for nothing…

Sorry fo da rant y’all. :joy:

well said

i completely agree with you…it sucks to see so many people discouraging the Episode Team…they also have a life…why do this…@Smarter hun please read that!

I did and doesn’t prove anything. Episode continues to give us false promises and they aren’t doing a good job. We aren’t even at the basics of Diversity and even before the diversity post, people have been asking and it’s rarely been given. So yeah, I stand by what I said hun. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Hey its the holiday! Cheer up! Spread happiness!! The Episode Team maybe are busy with their family thats why maybe they arent releasing what you all want…tbh im happy with what i have⭐ Keep calm…and spread love nd happiness

So? We have been asking before the holiday. Your point makes no sense. We aren’t just talking about now, we are talking about way before.

3 Likes

wow! when did you join the forums?

But you are right, It is a holiday. I just wish I had hot chocolate. :sob::sob:

4 Likes

A couple days ago. But I have noticed others asking and I have been asking the team a lot on Instagram, along with others.

3 Likes

lol just when i have my hot chocolate :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

ohh

1 Like

:sweat:

1 Like

lol pm :joy::joy:

I understand what you’re saying, but Episode has proven that they listen to suggestions. So unless they stop (which they shouldn’t), people are just going to keep suggesting things.

2 Likes

All this hate is episode’s fault. Tea :raised_hand:

6 Likes