2 Likes

Aw man! Why they gotta be shorts? :sneezing_face:
Screenshot_96

18 Likes

Not too bad as they can be useful for any occupation in any story

3 Likes

Imma have my character work at a BURGA PLACE

2 Likes

I think it’s really cool that this update has things for a lot of different jobs and not just one!!!
I love the wish list outfits btw!!!

3 Likes

Even better if they had different colour dungarees as not everyone likes the colour pink. I’d say colours like black, blue, green, red, grey would be appropriate.

8 Likes

I like this update (not my favorite tbh) but I wish they gave us the helmet for the sky diving outfit and the free-fall animation.

8 Likes

IT’S THE RuN REAR ANIMATIONNN

3 Likes

UPDATE Missed announcing the skydiving animation! :slight_smile: idle_skydive_happy_loop is also live!

36 Likes

Sweet now my character can jump out of planes while I sit at home eating chips.

6 Likes

@Melani3, you may use my picture. :hugs:

Being a retired Army Soldier, I like these uniforms.
:point_right:t5:The female sergeant’s uniform is correct with tan boots. Although, it would look better if the pants were tucked into the boot. It’s ok like it is, tho. It would be good to have tan boots for the males, also.
:point_right:t5:Her hairstyle fits within the Army standards. Hair can be worn down but not pass the collar or no loose hair buns on the back of the head are correct. *Airforce has different standards where their hair can be loose. Marines, no loose hair. Males, short hair only. Hair can be colored to natural hair colors only.
:point_right:t5:Jewelry. No nose rings. As far as earnings, no for Army and Marines, yes for Airforce but studs only. No earrings for males. Both are allowed to wear watches, neutral colors are better.
Army, soldiers can wear necklaces tucked in for religious purposes, i.e. a cross, only.
:point_right:t5:Makeup. No for males. Neutral colors for females. Clean shave for males.

Just a few pointers if anyone would like to represent the U.S. military the proper way!
*I keep adding to this.

46 Likes

Wait weren’t there supposed to be helmets that go with the skydiving suit too?
Screenshot_97

26 Likes

I too wish for the pants tucked in, same with pants from FBI and SWAT update…

5 Likes

Hello, I can take your order!!

19 Likes

It’s a great update, but why does the males have the military outfit split into shirt and pants and the females have all in like a uniform, I really needed just the pants of the military suit.

9 Likes