Limelight CC stories

Please share Limelight CC stories with unique plots. It doesn’t have to be completed but I want to know if author continued their other stories or not. I need at least 3 episodes :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

CC must include skin color, hair color etc. name option is a bonus.

1 Like

You can check mine out :slight_smile:

Title: CYBER
Author: Vivi
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy, Action
Chapters: 4 (ongoing)
Description: You are a gamer with no life. Harsh, but true. With a tournament coming up in your favorite VR game to play, CYBER, who knows what will happen? |CC|
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4657138351603712

3 Likes

Yes. I would recommend this one!!!

2 Likes

Galactic Game by Lucky!

I’m binge reading it. It’s so addictive and the directing is beautiful.

3 Likes

Girl I was opening the app to read that story :joy:

Its really good! I agree!

1 Like

Anything is ok, I just don’t want it to be too cliche

1 Like

Langdon has a LL version of faking death
And I liked love and let live which is also LL and complete

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Here are some good Limelight stories with character customization:

• Hot And Pregnant by Rubi.Writes - Yes, It’s a pregnancy story, but 15 episodes in and it’s more about the potential parents’ life and how it’ll affect them. It’s a different narrative.

• My Alien Lover by Anyanka - I personally like how the choices affect your relationship with the characters and it’s written very well.

• Shifter by Aurrorah - It’s a slow start to get to the good parts. But the action and fantasy elements are great.

• No Strings Attached by Alyce Winter - This one, although a drama, is a mystery to me especially considering one of the love interest is so secretive. It’s just gonna have you on the edge of your seat.

• College Days: Wicked Academics by Soulles Syd - One of the love interest has freckles, 'Nuff said. No, but seriously it’s a fantasy about magic and witches if you’re into that, you’ll enjoy this.

• Harp Bridge Heights by Asher - Well, other than the fact that there are female love interest it’s a mystery about a dead friend with connections to eveyone in town.

• Darkest Night by Frost King - So in depth with the undead genre. It includes tappables so it makes you seem like you’re physically in contact while also having riddles to view hidden items so pay attention!

• Perfect Pitches: Sing For Freedom by AbiEpisode - I just laughed throughout with this comedy story based on an imprisoned MC who has to enter a singing competition and win in order to get their ‘get out of jail free’ card.

• Isis by Kai - A short story about time traveling back to ancient Egypt and helping the Gods solve a mystery. The only sad thing is it being 12 episodes it’s just really good.

• !H & V : Bad to the Bone [On Hold] by Lee Funk - I haven’t read an action story so intense. The RPG is great and it has fantasy elements like the MC being a God and being able to pick your God parents. It’s just amazing so I can’t wait for the next episodes.

• The Pregnancy Game by Kay B - I originally read the INK version until I read the Limelight one and it’s just so much better especially if you have read the original version you’ll notice way more scenes incorporated.

• College Days: Campus Scandal by Melia and Toriah - So your roommate is murdered and you and your other roommate try and find out who did it. It comes with a twist and some very dirty secrets and funny blunders.

• College Days: He Innocence [6] by Arrows - A religious and closed off girl attends college where her neighborhood crush and the “bad boy” attend. Depending on your choices, you get to be bad or good and the animations are fun.

• Grey Secrets by Issa Episode - I like this one because the MC and LI don’t immediately fall for each other because the MC used to date the LI friend and they did not end on good terms.

• H & V: Past, Present, Future by Danielle Cade - A short story with a bittersweet ending that I love so much. Just give it a read and you’ll be bawling your eyes out.

• Perfect Pitches: Dynamic One by sung.episode - I just love this one because it’s funny and all the characters are just cooky and all their personalities aren’t just bland and generic.

• Anonymus by Troy.L - It’s a really great mystery that’s written very well. It hasn’t been updated in a while but you’ll be hooked after the first chapter.

• Charming Hexex by Tee S. - This one also hasn’t been updated in a while, but you’re a private investigator in a world of magic and attending a school to figure out the mystery.

I also have more Limelight stories if you’re interested. These are just my all-time favorites. Let me know if you’ve already read them and if you don’t mind, let me know some you have read as I’m also looking for more stories with CC.

4 Likes