Limelight Character Casting Call

Needing male/female limelight characters to serve as background extras for the following roles in my story:

Air crash investigators
Airline Pilots
Business travelers
Flight Attendants
Ticket Agents
Concerned Family Members
Office Workers
Vacationers

If you’re interested, comment your character below, their display name, role wanted, character details and credit details.

Please Note: Wardrobes may be changed depending on the role you’ve chosen.

2 Likes
Summary

Name: Cat
Can use my forums name for credit

I would like the role of a nurse or doctor

@PoseidontheVampire I updated my char recently if you’d like the adjust her

1 Like

@Catniss accidentally replied to u.

Name: Lana
Credits: Either my fourms name or instagram: @/lanafrazer.episode

id like to be a journalist, thank you. Please include glasses; Thick Rectangle Glasses Plastic Metal Black with the outfit for the role.

2 Likes

I would like to be Air traffic controllers.

my details

You can use my name Phoenix and can you credit me how my username in forums phoenix.brunet is the same on Instagram.(:

1 Like

Nurse

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

New roles have been added

Either a nurse or an air crash investigator please. Also, yes, this is my profile’s character.
Credit: My forum’s name please.

1 Like

Please create a topic that has a link to your story when you’re finished writing the first three episodes. I’m genuinely curious. I think this will be an amazing story. :heart:

1 Like

I’m not a male but I’ve noticed that you really need male characters so I just created one for you. You can pick any role for him. His name is Dean Booker. If you want to give him a different last name but keep his first name, feel free.
Credit: My forum’s name please.

1 Like

I certainly will. I got a role in mind for him.

1 Like

i want to be a journalist or an air crash investigator : )

name: annie

body - female athletic (gold 5)
eyebrows - round medium (dark black)
hair - medium straight down (dark black)
eyes - deepset downturned (black)
face - heart soft
nose - defined natural
lips - full heart pouty (tan deep neutral; red deep matte works if it looks good with the outfit)

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your interest, I’m currently preparing your characters and wardrobes.

1 Like

Sure. Is there anything in particular you want her to wear? I’ve cast her as a journalist.

i don’t really have a preference at all, thank you though : D lmk if you need me to actually pick an outfit though lol

New roles have been added

Bump up

bump up

Name: Herman
Credit: @hermanepisode on Instagram
Role: Journalist
Details:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like