LIMELIGHT Characters Needed For My New Story

Hi, I am in need of characters for my new new Murder Mystery story… I am finding it exceedingly hard to think of lots of different characters that aren’t too similar to others. The story is a modern-day take on the classic murder mystery stories written by famous authors such as Agatha Christie.

Here is the main character…

She is called Alexa and is the main character and detective.

Here is her best friend…

She is called Alara.

This is Rosa, Alara’s cousin who supposedly died in an accident many years ago…

These are a few of the most prominent characters in my story, but I need more ideas as I am still in the early phase of my story.
If you can think of any characters that would be complimentary to these three or would be a good addition to the story, please comment them down below. I’ll make sure to link you if I use one of your characters when the story comes out,

Thanks.

5 Likes

I like Alara for this character.

3 Likes

Thanks! I really enjoyed creating her. She’s actually kind of based on me in real life.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

ok.

1 Like

Name: Asha!!

Hair: afro (dark black)
Skin color: copper 09
Face shape: diamond
Eyebrows: arched thick (dark black)
Eyes: deepset downturned (dark brown)
Nose: round broad
Mouth: full heart (violet)

Clothes: you can choose for me!!:hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

3 Likes
LL

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

Policewoman if it’s ok

1 Like

Ok, thank you. I’m pretty new at this and still trying to get it right!

1 Like

Thank you Ianafrazer_episode. I will either use her in this story or in my next one which is about disappearances on Killegray Island. :innocent:

Thanks Zembo27. I’ll be sure to use your character in one of my next two mystery stories and I’ll be sure to link you at the end.

Ok! Thank you. I will definitely keep her in mind for my next two stories and I’ll be sure to link you at the end. :smile:

1 Like

Thanks KellyT. I’ll be sure to use her.

1 Like

Thanks for so many suggestions! I’ll definitely keep them in mind.

1 Like

What a great character! Thanks. I will keep you in mind and link you at the end of the story.

Great character Episode_Jessie. Thanks! I’ll keep you in mind.

1 Like