LIMELIGHT Characters Needed For My New Story

Thanks so much aprilt221. I will definitely use this character in either my next mystery or this one if that’s ok. I’ll be sure to link you at the end of the story! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks so much for everyone’s suggestions. I will definitely use them either in this story or in my next about Killegray Island. You have all been a massive help and I’ll make sure to mention you when my story comes out.

Name: Isabella (Nickname: Izzy)
Hair: Wavy Long (Dirty Blonde)
Face: Heart Soft
Eyebrows: Arched Thin (Deep Brown)
Eyes: Round Medium (Green Emerald)
Nose: Defined Natural
Mouth: Full Heart Pouty (Pink Beige Gloss)
Body: Copper 00

Also, Idea: So you said you needed ideas for a complementary character. So when you say her cousin “Supposedly” died, it kind of alludes to me that she didn’t. Perhaps she can have an accomplice that helped her in some way, perhaps a friend or partner?

1 Like

Yes! Thanks so much for your suggestion. That is a great idea. The plot of the story revolves around an accident that the cousin had and supposedly died in but when the family starts seeing her “ghost” again, somebody starts killing them off one by one to hide a deadly secret. What was supposed to be a fun weekend getaway for family and friends turns into a fight for survival. I think that’s a great idea! Thanks xXMagicalUnicornXx

1 Like

Sounds like a really good story! Is it out yet? Also all good bro!

1 Like

Not yet. :frowning: Still trying to figure out the details. I am going to try to release it by the end of June but no promises. ( I’m still very new to the episode community )

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Good luck on your story, let me know if you have ANY questions! Let me know when the story is out :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for all your help! Ok I will.

1 Like

Aaaawwww thanksss!!:hugs::hugs::heart:

1 Like

Your welcome!

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like