Limelight Characters needed for MY STORY PLEASE!

That sounds prefect do you have an insta so I can reach you right away

1 Like

Also what Mafia does Lynai’s father run? The British, Arabian, Syrian etc?

No i Don’t

I guess he can run a british one (can have many origin in the mafia too)

Cool I already have your character added into my story I’m about to make a scene with her and Liam.
Also what is the hairstyle you want for him again? I am asking because what you wrote down as his hairstyle was different than what it looked like.

his hairstyle is Crew Cut but he can also have Medium Side Curls

Got it thanks

1 Like

She’s beautiful! Already added her in, now does she have a backstory a certain role you want her to play? A spouse?

1 Like

Could I make her a a spy from the opposing Mafia in the end?

1 Like

Heyo love your character already added her in could I make her friends with my main character. The main character used to live in Rio de Janeiro That could mean her father went there on an operation for the Mafia and that’s where he died so you left Rio and moved to Sicily which is where the main character now lives?

1 Like

Oh my gosh, I love her. I decided to stick her with the role of a Nerdy/Cute/Quirky Nurse who helps out the Dr. In this Mafia story. But she has a huge crush on the doctor. This is him he is one of the main character so that will result in her being an important character

1 Like

Sure

1 Like

edit : i did a mistake , Lynai’s mom is a famous Professional Architect and not a famous Psychologist. Sorry for the mistake :sweat_smile:

Its cool I will fix that detail in my notes now

1 Like

Ok cool !!!

Hey!! If you still need any characters/outfits feel free to visit my character & outfit request post: Limelight Character & Outfit Requests 🍒

2 Likes

That’s sound good :blush: I can’t wait to read the story

Here my LL details

2 Likes

Staying alive!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.