Limelight Characters Needed For My Story!

I know I could always generate characters at random, but it’s a lot cooler if the characters come from you! The characters will be used in my story The Story of Avalon. It’s unpublished right now, but I’ll definitely let you know when it’s out! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blush:

What I’ll need to know:

• Character’s details: Body, Hair and color, Brow and color, Eyes and color, Lips and color, Nose and Face. You can write down the character’s outfits as well, but I will more than likely change them based on what role their playing.

• How to credit you - By either forums, the episode app, Instagram or another type of social media.

• Personality (optional): Are they kind? Are they mean? Are they trustworthy or treacherous? Etc.

Before I posted this thread, I already had some backgrounds characters in a few episodes. If you don’t want them in my story let me know. These characters are below:

@Faith.S - Character’s name: Faith - Role: Lieutenant (Crew member) - Appears in Episode 5 and on…
@CatlliesM - Character’s name: Boris (Actually Acurus) - Role: Islander - Appears in Episode 6

Roles

Islanders (People trapped/shipwrecked on the island where one of the MC’s end up): @lanafrazer_episode, @Problematic_Patrick, @Florpetal07, @Ayu (Yuna), @ElizabethRose (Justin)

Townspeople (Sort of like background characters. Some may have speaking roles): @ElizabethRose (Alessandra)

Pirates (Only up to 7 or 8): @Gen17, @thatoneweirdkid, @jessy.writes, @Ayu (Haru), @inkkee (Jack and Ethan), @Lune FULL

Fairies (Unlimited): @Ayu, @SakuraCheam, @inkkee, @lazy_donut, @ElizabethRose (Annabella)

Genies (Unlimited): @Blue1994, @SakuraCheam, @Ash.Epi, @Pettro, @Captain_vanilla, @DoraDD, @ElizabethRose (Storm)

Sirens (Only 2): @Cheyara_Skadi and @Zepherine FULL

If I anymore roles are created, I’ll let you know :wink:

Just some tags to get this started :sunglasses::blush:
@PropertyofNae, @Turtle_Cat, @lanafrazer_episode, @keiji, @ShortneyShadow, @EpisodeUser997, @appleqrl,

Male characters are appreciated as well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

:joy: I don’t even remember signing up for this haha

ROLE: Islanders

Credits: my name is always the same, you can credit me on forums if you want to. I don’t think credits are necessary, but your decision. :wink:

Personalty: Nice, friendly, helpful, trustworthy, energetic, strong mind, always think of a way in and out, love technology.

You didn’t lol. I was just surfing through the forums and saw your character. That’s why I said if you don’t want me to use it let me know lol :wink:

it me!! Would love to be a siren :pleading_face:

Credit: IG tag is writtenby.zepherine :v:t3:

Personality: incredibly patient, clumsy, a bit too emotional sometimes, kind and empathetic

You are more than welcome to use my character if you would like

Character

Christina’s Personality- Loves the colors black and blue, Shy, Clumsy, Akward, Honest, Hardworking, & Stubborn
Instagram- @blue_1994.episodes

Thanks! What would you like her role to be and how do you want me to credit you? :blush:

1 Like

Thank you! What role would you like for her? :blush:

1 Like

Sorry knew i was forgetting something i would like her to be a genie if that is okay.

Okay, yeah you can use me, can I switch to a Siren, instead by any chance please?

Personality

Summary

Loyal, Fiery temper, Passionate, Strong willed, Kind, Loving, Stubborn, Sarcastic

Credit my Instagram please… same name as this @cheyara_episode58

just realised i posted without writing that out, I’ve edited it now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Personality: Friendly, shy, sassy and loyal. I’d like to be an islander.

1 Like

No problem :wink:

1 Like

Of course you can switch :blush:

Thanks!

1 Like

Cool, thanks…I take it as you already had me listed, that you have my info?

Yes, I have your character’s LL details lol.

1 Like

I got a girl character. She can be fairies.

Name: Ayame
Hair: Medium Curly Solid (Blue black)
Face: Diamond
Eyebrows: Round Thin High
Eyes: Female Generic (Grey Cool)
Nose: Defined Natural
Mouth: Full Heart Pouty (Plum Gloss)
Body: Neutral 01

Personality: kind hearted, helpful, caring, sassy, bossy, short temper, and tsundere

1 Like

character%20splash%20updated
Role: pirates
Personality: loyal, protective, likes to be in charge, logical and optimistic

1 Like

Hi :wave:.