Limelight Characters Needed ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey Guys! My New Story is going to come out soon โ€ฆ
Story Name - Effect of Eternity
It will contain characters from all over world as it contains travelling and also supernatural characters as it will also contain parallel worldsโ€ฆ:grin::grin:
So if u want to be in my story :smiley:
Pls fill out this form
After filling pls inform in this thread :smiley::smiley:

Advance Thank you for helping and supporting me โ€ฆIt really means a lot :two_hearts::two_hearts::hugs::hugs::pleading_face::pleading_face:

tag(sorry if u don't wanna be tagged)

@Adrija @Zensthetic @HazelBourne @Ciley @Raitlyn @StellaRose @Bamboo_less @Faithingod @Adorablxheron @Sarah07

10 Likes

Submitted :wink:

2 Likes

Ty :two_hearts:

2 Likes

done! thanks for the tag! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ty soo much :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for the tag, I filled it out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I did one too and would do another two, if okay? :sweat_smile: :point_right:t2: :point_left:t2: Thank you for the tag :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That will be more than ok :smiley::smiley::grin::grin:

1 Like

Okay^^

1 Like

Hey Guys โ€ฆI need a lot of charactersโ€ฆSome will have speaking role and some will be important and some with bg Charactersโ€ฆSo u can submit as many as u want :grin::grin::smiley::smiley::two_hearts::two_hearts::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Now Iยดm done. Now you have three of me :sweat_smile: (Btw I wanted to ask something: I hope itยดs not rude or anything and Iยดm sorry for asking this here, but how far are you with the character cards I requested at the Majestic Art shop? I only wondered :sweat_smile: :point_right:t2: :point_left:t2:)

1 Like

Ty :two_hearts:

Its almost finished

1 Like

Okay thank you. :relaxed:

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

I did it princess!

1 Like

Heyy I filled out the form :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like