[Limelight] Choose Your Wedding Party!

This is so cute!! This could also totally be used for a wedding dress substitute!

31 Likes

I thought we would be getting actual wedding dresses lmfao. But i have no complaints here. The dresses are cute <3

16 Likes

Okay, but I am actually living for this and the mint version of this dress. :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

31 Likes

@Melani3 I think a dress is missing within the ‘Generic Female’ update? Almost all the dresses in the ‘Generic Male’ update are also in the ‘Generic Female’ update except for the Mermaid Tulle Glitter Bridesmaid Dress Cotton Silver Gold. Is this correct or intended? :blush:

4 Likes

Ok, save the date equals wedding dresses. I think :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Thank you for letting me know! That one is now released for Generic Female as well.

18 Likes

Omg yessss aaaahhhhhhhhh
Im frigging out all these dresses are so beautiful omggg

4 Likes

Definitely there now! Love it!

30 Likes

YASSS
This gets me excited to write again!! I’ve taken a break during quarantine but am about to Revamp my story, and hopefully finish the first few chapters!!

7 Likes

Yessssssss thank you thank you!!!

3 Likes

I’m guessing we’ll get them in two weeks.
Since we have to " Save the date"

4 Likes

Ah, I hate to nitpick but this one is only silver and for the ‘guy’s’ the same dress has gold at the end. I don’t know if people mind, I don’t really, but I thought I should let you know. Thanks for adding it anyway and this AWESOME update! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

AWESOME! First step bridesmaids, next step wedding dresses! These are so great, thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Can this also have a black color. :cry:

26 Likes

17 Likes

Can I just say I cried making this. That strapless dress…God it’s gonna set me off again!
You may use @Melani3

62 Likes

Wedding?. and not a single white dress? Sorry but I am disappointed in this

unleash, those this mean we will get a wedding update in two weeks :eyes:

6 Likes

Yess finally! I was going to suggest more wedding outfits :joy:

3 Likes

HOW are you always this fast…teach me your skills :pleading_face: :raised_back_of_hand:
my dumbass only just opened up Photoshop

12 Likes

13 Likes