Limelight Classroom Template

The title says it all :blob_hearts:

you can pm me and lemme know, or through here :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

You mean like if we have questions about lime light or?

No the template lol

You want a template?

Can you please be more specific.

1 Like

Yeah, I would like a template with 10 students in a classroom.

1 Like

ohhh do you mean like you want a template, (in LL) with the placement and points of where all 10 students in a classroom would be sitting?

1 Like

Yessss :blob_hearts:

1 Like

ohhhh okay !

maybe this could help?

I wanted a classroom not customization lol sorry

I don’t have one right now, but I recommend checking out Episode Luxe’s drive and instagram. They have loads of script templates, just make sure that you follow their rules and you should be fine!

1 Like

Thanks! I will! Could you send me a link?

sure! just give me one second.

1 Like

Click here for their Instagram
Click here for their link tree

1 Like

So, when you paste the template into the code, is there a way to make it smaller? Like, is there a way I can make it a method so I can call on it whenever I need to, where it doesn’t add thousands of lines code?

I’m not sure what you mean by “call on it”. But if a template is long, it’s long for a reason, so you can’t really “shorten” it exactly. But if you’d like to be able to find it easily without having to scroll through your script, on the side of the portal screen, you can click on specific labels, scenes, choices, etc. to get to a specific spot in your script.

1 Like

Thank you, that helps a bunch!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.