[Limelight] College Clothing

Especially happy for the guys’ shoes with socks! Now they can wear some sneakers without ankles showing under their pants :grin: Those will be very useful-- now I have to update some outfits!

7 Likes

same but never less I’m so happy with the backpacks! and the shoes with socks of course xxx

15 Likes

:heart_eyes::+1:t2::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Finally something good… for my superhero undercover story!

:heart:

1 Like

They must’ve heard Shadow.

Danke!

4 Likes

I love this one for males now my male character can wear this bag for his laptop (hes an application developer) ! would have loved to have it for females aswell but I can use those others bags for females so it’s not a big dealxxx

8 Likes

cute!

1 Like

uhmm… this is actually kinda sick. i’m kinda living for it.

5 Likes

Hopefully next week I suppose. XD

2 Likes

Love the bags! Also the hoodie! Socks that could be worn with different types of shoes would be great in the future, but I appreciate this update.

3 Likes

I love the bags, the white bag is soooo cuteeee. :heart_eyes:

With this new piece to my collection… My e-girl is finally ready.

Thank you Episode team :relieved:

13 Likes

The bags are lit!
Thx Episode :wink:

2 Likes

omg the socks! the socks! Finally can make an anime character! WHICH I JUST REALIZE!!! XDDDD

4 Likes

-starts playing e-girl music-

2 Likes

I wish the stockings where separate that would have been great​:thinking::expressionless::neutral_face:

4 Likes

I really thought we would finally get the hair we were waiting for but apparently not :pensive:

3 Likes

The only modest clothing they’ll be releasing until another 30000000000000000 months. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

That’s a little early they will still need some time

2 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes