[Limelight] College Clothing

Yes that one :joy: I want her hair for user stories so badly

3 Likes

I just love her hair!

And I really want more natural hairstyles…

2 Likes

I want to say maybe next week but with episode I’m not sure anymore we could be getting the pants to go with the jackets :man_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

The pants for the college uniforms?

Something weird like that nobody asked for

1 Like

Or just not needed. Episode plays us like that.

2 Likes

The worst part is that they know what we want and like and some are already useable like the hair but for some reason they don’t

3 Likes

Yeah! Like ignoring the Community’s needs.

4 Likes

Okay…thanks!

1 Like

That dress is so nice :weary:

1 Like

I know :sob:

1 Like

I want them to release basically all of the premium clothes from episode original stories :joy::tired_face: they’re just so good :sob:

4 Likes

I wished this one wasn’t even a premium it’s in s little more me season 2 and even tho it’s not featured i think the author has a good relationship with episode because she uses a lot of hidden items and all the hairstyles we want that they say are coming but we are still waiting

2 Likes

Yeah.
I think we should all get the same things, so that people don’t complain about wanting this and that and everyone would just be happy :woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

The reds don’t match, it makes my skin crawl. :sweat_smile:

Don’t steal somebody else’s character because you can’t be original, that pisses me off. :expressionless:

1 Like

That was a joke plus I’m not a writer :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Plus if I wanted to steal him I probably wouldn’t say it to the person that created the character :man_facepalming:t5:

6 Likes

I love! We stan a sister with cute fashion sense getting her education!

2 Likes

This Thursday? :cry:

8 Likes