[Limelight] College Clothing

I love! We stan a sister with cute fashion sense getting her education!

2 Likes

This Thursday? :cry:

8 Likes

Hopefully.

1 Like

I’ve seen that dress but I don’t think I’ve seen that hair before. What story is it?

2 Likes

I wish :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

A Little More Me Season 2

4 Likes

Yeah I never seen it before in any featured story so I was shocked that to see it in a non featured story so maybe it’s going to be released and we don’t get lame outfits or accessories instead

3 Likes

Ugh, I really wish.

2 Likes

The hair looks so good I hope they give it to the community because most of the time in featured stories they don’t even let us use the latest hair for our MC and give them to the mean girl

3 Likes

I don’t usually CC long hair, but I like that this one has a bit of bangs, which few of the Episode hairstyles do, so I could actually see using it.

2 Likes

Yeah I like that style you can see the evolution of their technique they hairstyles compared to the first one looks so much better and there is also finally a long style that can be use for big events I was tired of the only option of a classy hairstyle was short or a bun

8 Likes

I might have to read this just to see the hairstyles. :sweat_smile: I read the first part but hadn’t planned on continuing part 2.

3 Likes

That is exactly what I do it’s not great but hey new hairstyles clothes and no gem choices

2 Likes

I like these! Thank you. Can we please have some new wedding and formal gowns, next!

3 Likes

Wowie!! I love love love that hair!!
It’s looks like an improvement of Long Wavy Parted Hair :smiley:

4 Likes

I tested it out, and I’m not sure I like it as much in action. It’s a bit rigid. I think it’s better in your pic than it looked in my app. Maybe it was too hard to see the details because I made it black.

1 Like

Yeah in the mouvement it’s lacking a bit but I like it it’s been a while we have had new good looking hairstyles

0 Likes

I thought it was the parted hair first I really like this one with the othe parted one I have an impression that my character has a big head

0 Likes

It look like a wig :sweat_smile:

1 Like

A cheap one that one is much better

4 Likes