INK/LIMELIGHT Cover and Splashes Shop~ [CLOSING SOON] 🍒

Just a note, I will be starting a new shop with one of my friends, @cleoxox, so this shop will be closing soon :smile: in case you’re interested, the shop will be called Cherryxox’s Art Shop, so be sure to check it out! :wink:

My Shop

Hello! :hearts: This is for anyone who wants to request a limelight or ink cover page!!
I’m open every day of the week, so get your requests in! (although there might be some exceptions) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You don’t have to credit me, just don’t claim these as your own :slight_smile:
If you do want to credit me, however, put it as: @CherryWood
thx :kissing_heart:

IF YOU WANT TO REQUEST PLEASE PM ME

• I do small and large covers and splashes, but there may be some exceptions :stuck_out_tongue:

• How to Request (for covers) :sunglasses:
    Reply with this template and I’ll try to create your cover within 20 minutes or an hour (depends on the request and when I see it)
    (The max number of characters is 4, and you can send an image that want for the background. Please send what eye type, eye colour, what shirt they are wearing, etc. they have so I can create them- no pictures of your characters please!)

Do the following if you want me to do it! If you don’t complete some aspects, I may decide not to do it anymore, so… :confused:

1. Background:
  2. Character Info:
  3. Font (for title) :
  4. Animations for each character:
  5. Title:
  6. Author Name (optional)
  7. Description of story (optional)

Covers I’ve done :heart_eyes: :

25%20PM

Note: The above pictures are NOT real stories, they are just little projects I’ve done. :relieved:

• How to Request (for splashes): :smirk:
  1. What type? (warning, music up, etc.)
  2. Colours, etc (any other details)
  3. Any text/fonts

Splashes I’ve done! :relaxed:

• Rules:

• Please don’t be impatient, don’t be rude, and if you are I will NOT complete your request!!!

• Also, please don’t write ‘it’s up to you’ because I want to create something for YOU, you don’t need my opinion. :woozy_face:

None yet ! :smile:

FINISHED:
@HopeFrvr
@LillyAnne

~ Cherry Wood :cherries:

7 Likes

You should give some examples of your work :wink:

1 Like

okie :slight_smile:

Hi Cherry, before I foget to message you I would love some help from a better artist than myself. I tryed and failed. Thanks for reading.

1 Like

oh, of course :slight_smile:

What do you need help with?

The art in general.

1 Like

Like, drawing it?

I guess whatever is easy, I tried and that didn’t work out.

1 Like

Well, first you should start with something in your comfort zone

so if you don’t know how to draw episode art, maybe you should start with something you know the vauge idea of what to draw

I’ve got that much but when it comes to the art its self it looks okay.

1 Like

thats good

thats a start, it means you know what your doing

Okay

1 Like

im not really sure about this either lol but i think your doing well if you think its looking okay :smiley:

I would send it but I’m having problems on my end:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

thats okay, send it when your ready :grin:

But, I need to go now, so I’ll talk to you later :hearts:

Okay I probably should to. I got practice

1 Like